12/03/2018 update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/03/2018 update

The update, refuses to download in the main opening screen and Google play doesn't have an option to update the game... any suggestions?
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Same. First update after reset worked for me. I saw new events and so on. After few hours when I tried to login it shows that there is an update again and then error message saying update failed.
    Screenshot attached

Comment

Same here and quite a few others in the community.

Comment

This is reported.

I have heard from someone else with the issue, who says clicking the OK button many times will eventually result in the game starting normally. Something to try if you don't want to wait for a fix, I suppose.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-12-2018, 10:48 AM.
        Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Hey Memory. Nice. To see you're still here. Hope you're OK.

I tried clicking a few times. Will try 'many'...
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Uninstall, reinstall, click through the OKs a few times and it goes through.

Comment

It seems that pressing the button multiple times only works on iOS. Nothing happens if you are using an android

Comment

Uninstalling doesn't fix the issue as it still tries to update and fails.

On a side note, the game clock was changed with day light savings so we dont have to worry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevecjr View Post
                  It seems that pressing the button multiple times only works on iOS. Nothing happens if you are using an android
                  The one who mentioned pressing the OK button many times is on Android. The exact number for 'many' is not known. I will re-forward the issue.

Thank you for mentioning the server time. Hopefully all of the events run at the right time too. I will watch for posts from you if there's any issues with those.

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  Hey Memory. Nice. To see you're still here. Hope you're OK.

I tried clicking a few times. Will try 'many'...
                  Hello to you! Always a pleasure seeing you about. Send along a hello to your better half for me

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I'm told this should be fixed now. Please restart the game if you have not gotten in successfully yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X