Servers down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers down?

Having trouble logging in to Snap Central and Languid Forest for going on 15 hours now, it keeps showing it's under maintenance. Haven't seen anything about planned maintenance, does anyone have any idea what is going on?

I'll forward this for you.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

MemoryLane,

Seems to be back up after over 24 hours down, including during the guild war. Additionally, it seems the cross-server signups aren't working, when I try to register nothing happens and the total number signed up remains at 0. Any word on what may have caused the issue, or any possible compensation? Thanks!

Moros
      Languid Forest

Comment

I'm not informed of what the problem is when servers go down. I'll forward the rest of your message.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Would you be able to take screenshots of the issue with the cross server sign ups?

Comment

I am so sorry this sat without a response. It seems to have cleared itself up now. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X