rollbacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rollbacks

I'm getting really sick of these rollbacks 5 days in a row now where i have lost my progress and have to spend gems to catch back up you need to fix this **** asap

Have you reached out to EZ PZ support through the support link in game?
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

everytime i click customer support the game crashes

Comment

I'm not sure if ezpz actually uses the helpshift, but it's listed there.. https://r2games.helpshift.com/a/ez-pz-rpg/
        You can also send a message through facebook (not post on the facebook page, but click send a message) https://www.facebook.com/ezpzrpg/ - make sure to tell them your UID, name, server when sending a message through facebook.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-13-2018, 09:51 AM.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Well after 2 days wait they finally got back to me with a statement that made entirely no sense at all. Plus it continues to happen I've now been 98 3 times and 99 3 times just to have my gear upgrades and gold gone but of course i don't get my gems back

Comment

I don't know what statement they gave you..

Comment

From their response: Hello do you mean that you got the rollback issue that time and lost the item and 500 gems.

Since that time i have been rolled back yet again i did hit 100 and had to redo all my gear yet again + the reward for spending 2k diamonds was taken away with no chance of getting it back. Getting a response from these people is very aggravating

Comment

Okay, since it's happening pretty consistently, take a screenshot of your character, make sure the time is in the shot. Take another after it rolls back, also making sure the time is in the shot. Let me know when you've done so, and I will help make sure they understand what it is you've been dealing with.

Also, if you could give me a ballpark of how many gems you've lost, any rewards/items lost that can't obtained again (like the reward for spending 2k diamonds), I'll also help suggest proper compensation after they fix the issue you are experiencing.

Comment

Working...
                X