X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishdogg1974
    started a topic ezpg game explanation

ezpg game explanation

Classes: all are good I prefer mage, but if you a mage or warrior level minuet to rank 9 minimum for poison damage, you need this to defeat bosses at 70 level, if you do not raise minuet your gonna regret it. Hunter gets poison anyways so they can pick whatever they want usually dirge.
    Allies: mage is best for xp, minuet bosses,dirge tank arena. Remember I said you don't rise minuet to rank 9 at 70 your gonna regret it mages and warriors, you will. Your going to eventually level them all for their auras, yes you get them all!
    Transfer: this occurs when you got a relic you want to transfer to better gear, example you got a relic legendary 40 weapon gear, of course you want to keep the relic, then you get a level 45 legendary weapon. Its better than 40 legendary, so you go to your 40 piece of gear press transfer to 45 legend gear. Now your 45 gear is relic.
    Merging: this occurs when you got a regular blue item relic and a advanced forge relic. Regular relic is blue swirl, advanced relic is gold swirl. Now merging you have to have the same 2 items say for example boot. OK boot you have regular relic its xp, advanced you forged boot and got dodge. Now you have 2 boots different relics, now you merge them together, and forever you have xp and dodge on boots. Merging costs 2000 kreds. To make advanced forge item costs 1000 need 8000 craft points. So in total to merge it costs 1000 need, 8000 craft points to make advanced relic in the smelter. Then it takes 2000 kred to merge gear, so 3000 need total, 8000 craft points.
    Power: this is increased by weapon and glove. Weapon damage advanced forge, glove crit advanced forge. Plus enhancing glove and weapon. To constantly increase power you need to and I mean it, absorb into weapon and glove constantly advanced forge relics. Your power will increase. ATM I have rank 5 weapon damage, and rank 4 crit glove.
    Enhancing: you want to level enhance all your gear to the same level, like all +2. If your highest ranking relic is rank 2 no need to plus all gear to 3. Reason why is your rank 3 relic will do no good unless all your gear is plus 3. So let's say you got your gear all +2, then put all the rest your enhance on weapon why? Because your power increase more damage you do faster stuff dies, more xp and gold gain. So typically a toon with all plus 2 gear would have a +5 enhance weapon. OK enough about enhancing.
    Most important relics: advanced forge chest armor, advanced forge weapon and regular weapon to absorbs hit points, boots xp relic regular, ring gold gain regular, gloves advanced forge crit and gloves regular cdm(crit damage modifier), belt HP gain relic regular. Yes you need the others but these the meat and potatoes of game.
    What does things mean in game like Pres: push you character tab then push the top right button and look. It tells you. Some I'll explain, true damage let's you do more damage inspires armor, my opinion I don't see difference at all with it. Pres red +5 and MREs red +5, this makes your magic or physical do more damage. Does not increase in power though.
    Arena vs eternal battle: eternal battle owns way more kred, arena just for the hoohawers like me that have spent money in the game. To try and beat each other nothing bout skill, all bout money and gear levels and ally rank wins arena. So don't put much care in it if you not spending money just do your best and have fun. Don't gloat over top arena guys it came out of their pocketbooks like I did lol. Its not that their good they paid for it. Yes I paid for it lol and if I stop paying I lose.
    Absorb: simple as it sounds absord a relic into another relic to make it gain rank. That's it simple.
    Fun: so anyways have fun with game and chatting. Hope this helps

• Kathull
    replied
    I liked this part Straightfoward, 10 points!
    Originally posted by fishdogg1974 View Post
    Arena vs eternal battle: eternal battle owns way more kred, arena just for the hoohawers like me that have spent money in the game. To try and beat each other nothing bout skill, all bout money and gear levels and ally rank wins arena. So don't put much care in it if you not spending money just do your best and have fun. Don't gloat over top arena guys it came out of their pocketbooks like I did lol. Its not that their good they paid for it. Yes I paid for it lol and if I stop paying I lose.
    Last edited by Kathull; 04-12-2015, 04:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brutakuz-TC
    replied
    I definitely got eye problems trying to read the original post.

Leave a comment:

• Hoggytwo
    replied
    for those with eye problems:
    Classes: all are good I prefer mage, but if you a mage or warrior level minuet to rank 9 minimum for poison damage, you need this to defeat bosses at 70 level, if you do not raise minuet your gonna regret it. Hunter gets poison anyways so they can pick whatever they want usually dirge.

Allies: mage is best for xp, minuet bosses,dirge tank arena. Remember I said you don't rise minuet to rank 9 at 70 your gonna regret it mages and warriors, you will. Your going to eventually level them all for their auras, yes you get them all!

Transfer: this occurs when you got a relic you want to transfer to better gear, example you got a relic legendary 40 weapon gear, of course you want to keep the relic, then you get a level 45 legendary weapon. Its better than 40 legendary, so you go to your 40 piece of gear press transfer to 45 legend gear. Now your 45 gear is relic.

Merging: this occurs when you got a regular blue item relic and a advanced forge relic. Regular relic is blue swirl, advanced relic is gold swirl. Now merging you have to have the same 2 items say for example boot. OK boot you have regular relic its xp, advanced you forged boot and got dodge. Now you have 2 boots different relics, now you merge them together, and forever you have xp and dodge on boots. Merging costs 2000 kreds. To make advanced forge item costs 1000 need 8000 craft points. So in total to merge it costs 1000 need, 8000 craft points to make advanced relic in the smelter. Then it takes 2000 kred to merge gear, so 3000 need total, 8000 craft points.

Power: this is increased by weapon and glove. Weapon damage advanced forge, glove crit advanced forge. Plus enhancing glove and weapon. To constantly increase power you need to and I mean it, absorb into weapon and glove constantly advanced forge relics. Your power will increase. ATM I have rank 5 weapon damage, and rank 4 crit glove.

Enhancing: you want to level enhance all your gear to the same level, like all +2. If your highest ranking relic is rank 2 no need to plus all gear to 3. Reason why is your rank 3 relic will do no good unless all your gear is plus 3. So let's say you got your gear all +2, then put all the rest your enhance on weapon why? Because your power increase more damage you do faster stuff dies, more xp and gold gain. So typically a toon with all plus 2 gear would have a +5 enhance weapon. OK enough about enhancing.

Most important relics: advanced forge chest armor, advanced forge weapon and regular weapon to absorbs hit points, boots xp relic regular, ring gold gain regular, gloves advanced forge crit and gloves regular cdm(crit damage modifier), belt HP gain relic regular. Yes you need the others but these the meat and potatoes of game.

What does things mean in game like Pres: push you character tab then push the top right button and look. It tells you. Some I'll explain, true damage let's you do more damage inspires armor, my opinion I don't see difference at all with it. Pres red +5 and MREs red +5, this makes your magic or physical do more damage. Does not increase in power though.

Absorb: simple as it sounds absord a relic into another relic to make it gain rank. That's it simple.

Fun: so anyways have fun with game and chatting. Hope this helps

Leave a comment:

Working...
X