Jewels (sockets)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewels (sockets)

The intended purpose of this thread is to have a current description of all things jewels (sockets)

Some info comes from http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Enhance-Refine to save time.

Sockets

There are 4 available sockets on each piece of equipment. Equipment starts off with 0-2 of these open, whilst the rest are closed.

Opening slot 1: Costs a small fee of gold, which increases depending on the level of the equipment
    Opening slot 2: Costs 1 Bronze Chisel, acquired through smelt, Guild shop, Arena Shop and Chests
    Opening slot 3: Costs 1 Silver Chisel, acquired through smelt, Guild Shop, Arena Shop and Chests
    Opening slot 4: Costs 1 Gold Chisel, acquired through smelt, Guild shop (randomly), Arena shop and Chests

You can only socket one of each type in a single piece of equipment.

Jewels

Jewels add stats to your gear by placing them in sockets.

Where to get them

Level 1 jewels can be purchased from the shop, won in the tavern event, purchased in the roulette event, or from a jewel bag.
    Jewel bags contain 1 level 1 jewel of a random type. Jewel bags can be purchased from the guild shop, purchased from the arena shop, random chance from voyage event green chests, random chance from holiday event green chests, won in the roulette event, or random chance from a bronze chest that drops during normal map battles (opened by a bronze key).
    Level 3-7 jewels (usually STR or VIT) can be rewarded for voyage ranking
    Adv jewel bags contain 1 level 4 gem of a random type. Adv jewel bags can be purchased from the arena shop, random chance from voyage event purple or orange chests, random chance from holiday event purple chests, won in the roulette event, obtained from flash event sale packs, or random chance from a silver or gold chest from normal map battles (opened with silver or gold keys respectively).

Types

Ruby - STR (Strength)
    • + min/max damage for warrior and dirge
    • + hit chance
    • + physical damage reduction
    Opal - INT (Intelligence)
    • + min/max damage for mage and lyre
    • + mp regeneration per turn
    • + magic damage reduction
    Jade - AGI (Agility)
    • + min/max damage for hunter and minuet
    • + crit chance
    • + dodge chance
    Amber - VIT (Vitality)
    • + hp
    • + resilience (reduces chance to be crit)
    Stat Per Level
    1: 10
    2: 30
    3: 60
    4: 90
    5: 130
    6: 170
    7: 220
    8: 270
    9: 330
    10: 400
    11: 470
    12: 550
    13: 640
    14: 730
    15: 830

Upgrading Jewels

Upgrading Jewels costs gold and level 1 gems of the same type of jewel you are upgrading. The costs increase depending on the level of the jewel. Upgrading is based on a "luck" system where you can randomly succeed on the first attempt, the max number of attempts, or anywhere in between. Failed attempts to upgrade increases your "luck" up to the maximum for that jewel level.

1->2: 30,000 gold per attempt, 10 luck, 1 luck per fail.
    2->3: 40,000 gold per attempt, 20 luck, 3 luck per fail.
    3->4: 50,000 gold and 1 jewel, 40 luck, 5 luck per fail.
    4->5: 100,000 gold and 2 jewels, 100 luck, 10 luck per fail.
    5->6: 150,000 gold and 3 jewels, 150 luck, 15 luck per fail.
    6->7: 200,000 gold and 4 jewels, 200 luck, 20 luck per fail.
    7->8: 300,000 gold and 6 jewels, 250 luck, 25 luck per fail.
    8->9: 400,000 gold and 8 jewels, 300 luck, 30 luck per fail.
    9->10: 500,000 gold and 10 jewels, 350 luck, 35 luck per fail.
    10->11: 650,000 gold and 13 jewels, 400 luck, 40 luck per fail.
    11->12: 800,000 gold and 16 jewels, 450 luck, 45 luck per fail.
    12->13: 950,000 gold and 19 jewels, 500 luck, 50 luck per fail.
    13->14: 1,150,000 gold and 23 jewels, 550 luck, 55 luck per fail.
    14->15: 1,350,000 gold and 27 jewels, 600 luck, 60 luck per fail.

Jewel event

The jewel event allows you to combine 2 jewels of the same level, level 4 or higher, into the next level jewel at the cost of gems . The gem cost increases with the level of jewel and if the jewel types don't match.

The event does not appear to allow level 10 or higher gems to be used.

4->5: 10 gems and 2 matching type jewels, 50 gems and 2 non matching type jewels
    5->6: 15 gems and 2 matching type jewels, 90 gems and 2 non matching type jewels
    6->7: 20 gems and 2 matching type jewels, 170 gems and 2 non matching type jewels
    7->8: 25 gems and 2 matching type jewels, 320 gems and 2 non matching type jewels
    8->9: 30 gems and 2 matching type jewels, ** gems and 2 non matching type jewels
    9->10: 35 gems and 2 matching type jewels, ** gems and 2 non matching type jewels

Best/Fastest/Cheapest way to upgrade jewels

This will be determined as I do some analysis and get player feedback.

For players that have gems to spend in the jewel mania event it is best to hold onto all level 1 jewels to upgrade level 10 and higher jewels since the jewel mania event will not merge level 10 or higher jewels.

For players that do not have the spare gems for jewel mania, level 1 jewels will be the only way to upgrade all of their jewels.

Please excuse the formatting as I work on this as it likes to break a lot

This is a work in progress and will be updated as new information is available and I have time.
    Last edited by Psychodruid; 11-09-2015, 08:49 PM.

Please reply if you have any information I am missing, have an idea for something that needs to be added, or notice any mistakes.

Comment

Can help with data collection, can send screenshots via KIK if your interested pm me. Kudos to you for stepping in where game support & help lacks. I have the required information for high ranked gem upgrades

Comment

Originally posted by jackson.blank1990 View Post
        Can help with data collection, can send screenshots via KIK if your interested pm me. Kudos to you for stepping in where game support & help lacks. I have the required information for high ranked gem upgrades
        I don't use KiK or Line or any other mobile chat app. They tend to want way too many permissions.

If you could just reply or PM me with the info I am missing I will add it to the original post.

Comment

13 - 14
          1,150,000 gold
          23 jewels
          Luck 550 - 55luck per fail

14 - 15
          1,350,000 gold
          27 jewels
          600 luck - 60 luck per fail

Comment

Working...
          X