Heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes

I'm currently addicted to Lilith, but this current int hero event has me trying others.

Curious what others favourite heros are and why?
    Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Zhao.. a Total killing machine with right items...

Comment

If you build Zhao Yun with Mace of Judgement... Pray for your enemies. I currently use Guan Yu building two separate stack based items for health and attack. Racking up stacks on minions and jungle is very nice.
      Last edited by cantstopbuilding; 01-31-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

My favorite hero is cleopatra and the reason is that her damage is broken. She's the complete package
        -stunner
        -ganker
        -nuke
        -fast cooldown
        -a threat beginning to end
        -AOE all skills

Comment

Saya

the one hit wonder

Comment

True that. I switched off Guan to #bestgirl Saya. I currently have some Boots to gain a bit of movement speed, Bloodmoon Staff for 20% magic lifesteal, Divinity for that free damage (I love 600 free damage), Staff of Celerity for that ability cooldown, Staff of Conversion for a massive Spell Power boost, and tie it all up with a Demonic Diadem for a lovely Spell Power-based attack boost every 3 seconds. If you play her top or bot, never mid because darkness-ganking, you can survive and build her Passive steadily. Hit 100+ at the 10 minute mark and your walking bag of XP is now a one-shot nuker. Grab an overextender with your stun, prep Styx and Stones, blast with your Ult, and follow up with a Passive buffed attack as Styx and Stones hits home. Your Ult deals 25% health AND over 1000 damage due to your Passive, Styx and Stones hurt like hell, and you finish off with a 1000 damage Passive buffed attack thanks to Demonic Diadem's huge Spell Power boost. If you need more power or need to catch a running target, pop a quick Divinity for 600 free damage. If they survive this 3 second nuke (Bombom, Mikio, and Zhang Fei Ults), throw a quick Divinity and another Passive. As long as you don't go up against another Saya (glass cannon war), Nezha (full revive Ult), or Venom (he's broken AF), you should be fine. This was a lot longer than I thought it would be... Maybe I should make a guide for Saya.
            Last edited by cantstopbuilding; 02-06-2017, 09:47 AM.

Comment

I still say Cleo is more op than saya. Yes saya can one shot but she can't spam skills faster than Cleo and saya only targets one hero with ult with a cooldown of 20sec unlike Cleo who can demolish teams when they stick together unli skills.

Comment

I agree with Cleo being a good nuker... but it still all comes to the player

Comment

Cleopatra's nuke is team-based rather than single target. She can wipe out an entire team with her abilities, but if you dodge her claws, she isn't so bad. Saya, on the other hand, can pick one or two targets and guarantee a kill on at least one of them. I've played Saya enough to know how to hold a lane by myself (I prefer Top alone so I can build SP), and I can easily poke my enemy laner out or burst them down. I've laned against Cleopatra as Saya and she is very easy to manage if you keep moving and varying your patterns so she can't hit you with a claw. As long as Cleopatra can't hit you, you should be okay. To deal with Saya, you need to bait out her stun or just stay away from her until she uses her combo on somebody else.

Comment

It's all on the player. I use carries like solus Vincent Aiden etc. I get 20+ kills where others are negative score on same hero. It comes down to player decisions and judgements. I do have to say Saya is more troublsome than cleo because even if you miss her stun, the freaking ult is almost like a 1 shot kill

Comment

Just waiting for Dastan/akbar/persian (bring him fast please), Sun, Chou, Grom, Zhong Kui.

Comment

Working...
                      X