Assist Stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assist Stats

Have assist kills always not counted if you're dead when the player you've helped kill, is killed by a team member? I've only noticed today (since the update).

My stats have been looking very poor today; I don't want to be reported for my wreckless kamakazi attempts to hack opponents down for ranged team members to take last hit.

I had a team member say today 'Venom don't do nothing'. I had to ask if it was a statement, or an order (he never replied) I will say at the end of the match he'd got MVP...

ANYWAY... if this is a big, please fix it. I'd like all my assist efforts to be included in my stats. If it was the same before the update, I then put it forward as a suggestion.

Thank you in advance
    Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Soo that mean your previous stats were changed due to the current KDA system?

I played the game just now and it seems that its still the same.... there is a time consideration on when you will get the asist.. say if you died 5 secs or more after you hack your way into the enemy you'll not get any assist just like before...
    Last edited by TuklaP; 01-26-2017, 01:47 AM. Reason: tested

Comment

I just wasn't sure. My assists are normally a lot higher. I'll just put it down to having a bad day

Oh well.. maybe I should aim more for kill and stop helping XD
      Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

eHEHEHE.. more assist and kills??? go for Long range and mages.... going melee is not a good stuff if you don't pick the AGI type

Comment

I agree with you, it happened to me. I died and another player come to the other lane and killed the opponents who killed me. And the first damage doesn't count? :/

Comment

Working...
          X