Facebook Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Bug

Most people are unable to link their FB account to Heroes Evolved will we have a fix soon?

I've personally linked mine with no problem. The easiest way is to:

* Go to 'Hot Deals'
    * Open the 'Invite Friends' event
    * Click on any 'Complete' button
    This will open a pop up to link your facebook to accept link up

Another way to get the link pop up, is to:
    * Open friends (icon at bottom)
    * Choose 'Facebook' tab
    * Hit 'Invite' button

If you're still having problems, be sure you are logged into your facebook app on your phone (in google chrome if you don't have app and are on android), and maybe try again. If still no luck, please feel free to let us know any more details that could help
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Ign:Alexx
      Device:Android
      Server:NA

None of your suggestions worked I have both the app and chrome with fb running and it won't link it says account linking canceled. I'm not the only person with this problem, there are multiple people posting about this exact problem on facebook group and majority of people in the game also say they can't link their account I have only talked to 1 person who has been able to link his account so this is definitely a bug or some sort.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the screenshot, this will certainly help. I will forward it through
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Thanks for replying so fast. Have a good day and thanks for your time.

Comment

yep i have this problem too.. please fix it soon xD

Comment

Yeah I hope they fix it soon I really want to play Dragos already. He looks awesome on the menu screen.

Comment

They've said they have the fix planned for a future update. I've asked about Dragos still being available, and it's the current plan. *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                  They've said they have the fix planned for a future update. I've asked about Dragos still being available, and it's the current plan. *crosses fingers*
                  Hi there Mr.moderator I have the same issue with this facebook binding and I also tried your options on that but still It didn't work.I even deleted my gmail account,log ouy my gmail and try to log in with facebook,create a second fb account to try binding it but still it didn't work.I tried to remove my account on google play games so that it only my facebook that remains thinking that finally I can bind it but unfortunately It's still not.I gave up on linking my fb on this server because the game announce that they're opening a new SEA server which is a good news for me since I'm from sea country(Philippines) hoping that when the new server arrives I can linked my fb.I did not downloaded the game on playstore because It's still not availabele in my country, they say It's only available on Malaysia and I'm so jealous on some of my friends that can bind their fb on the game since we're in the same country.
                  In Game Name(IGN): NSlovesOlga
                  Platform(WT):
                  Server: Lost temple NA
                  Operating System:Kitkat 4.2.2
                  Browser(PC):
                  Screenshot/Video (MUST have ):
                  I can't post screenshots because I'm just only using phone but It's the same as above comment and mines is saying "cancel bind"
                  There you go sorry
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Whakapono; 01-26-2018, 03:02 AM. Reason: Merge posts

Comment

I can confirm the facebook linking problem is definitely on the 'to do' lists of fixes. No ETA as of yet, as they still have not located the exact source of the problem; they were hoping to have fixed it last update.

Please do update if anyone is still having issues after tonights update. Include your server name, server, and device Operating system version also. I will forward these other screenshots, thank you for those

Comment

Platform(WT):
                      Operating System:Kitkat

And I'm wondering why are they still not updating,It almost past 3 hours and 30 mins late.

Comment

Originally posted by redzkuuruupoo View Post
                        Platform(WT):

And I'm wondering why are they still not updating,It almost past 3 hours and 30 mins late.
                        We've been told the update has been delayed If they haven't done yet, the facebook app page will be giving the date as soon as they know, and apologise for the inconvenience.

Comment

Ok I will give you guys update about the facebook binding if the game finished their update next week

Comment

Originally posted by redzkuuruupoo View Post
                            Ok I will give you guys update about the facebook binding if the game finished their update next week
                            That would be awesome, thank you

Comment

Platform(WT):
                              Server: Angkor SEA server

Hi hello I have finally bind my facebook account on the new SEA server and I'm thankful but it seems like facebook invites reward is not working apparently.I invited my sister to play the game, she played the game, binded her fb account and reached level 5 but still I did not get the rewards that they've mention.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X