Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

Facebook Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only received the 1000 points for inviting my facebook friends daily but that facebook invited rewards is not giving me anything.
    Attached Files

Comment

The 1000 points quest is rewarded for the action of inviting. The rewards however, is a bit more complicated. In order for you to receive the rewards, your friends must:
      * Be new to the game (not have an account)
      * Download the game via your invite link
      * Create an account on the same server you'd sent the invite from
      * Bind the facebook they were invited from, to their account
      * Play the game

I hope that clears this up for you
      Last edited by Whakapono; 03-23-2017, 07:34 PM.
      Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
      Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Originally posted by redzkuuruupoo
        In Game Name(IGN): NSlovesOlga
        Platform(WT):
        Server: Lost temple NA
        Device:Android
        Operating System:Kitkat 4.2.2
        Browser(PC):
        Screenshot/Video (MUST have ):
        That was exactly what happened.We even followed each other she's the one on my last screenshot, the one that have a profile picture of a girl.I just try to do this to see if this thing works but I guess not. ðŸ˜*

And I just figured it out that you ca'nt invite your friend who already installed and played this game(I guess that way you can easily get dragos so the game removed that lmao!). But I really don't understand why I am not getting any reward for inviting my friend who did exactly what you said.😂😂😂
        Last edited by Whakapono; 03-24-2017, 05:33 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
          The 1000 points quest is rewarded for the action of inviting. The rewards however, is a bit more complicated. In order for you to receive the rewards, your friends must:
          * Be new to the game (not have an account)
          * Download the game via your invite link
          * Create an account on the same server you'd sent the invite from
          * Bind the facebook they were invited from, to their account
          * Play the game

I hope that clears this up for you
          Don't work. I follow your instructions but don't work. Still "Not Yet".

Comment

This was meant to have been fixed a couple of updates ago.

If you provide your in game name, server, device and operating system version, I can forward your information.

Feel free to PM the information if you do not wish to share on a public forum.
            Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Ok thanks, I Send you a pm

Comment

Hello, hope this msg finds you well. I'm having an issue with binding my account to a facebook account. I'm trying to bind it to one FB that it was previously bound to but it is saying that this FB account is already bound to another account. And i should use the FB that my account is bound to, which really confusing.hope this made sense. Note that I have bound to google and that I have already got Dragos. Please could you help and advise. Thank you.

Player Id: 5964e0ccf8d1edb076c912e9#410000

FB: [removed]
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-24-2018, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yasgamer1 View Post
                  Hello, hope this msg finds you well. I'm having an issue with binding my account to a facebook account. I'm trying to bind it to one FB that it was previously bound to but it is saying that this FB account is already bound to another account. And i should use the FB that my account is bound to, which really confusing.hope this made sense. Note that I have bound to google and that I have already got Dragos. Please could you help and advise. Thank you.

Have you tried logging out of the store log in, and logging in via facebook, to see what character pops up? Is it different?

* If so, unfortunately there is no way to unbind it.

* If it is the same character, best thing would be to send a screenshot to helpshift of facebook log in character
                  * Log out, and back with store charcter
                  * Send another screenshot of the error you receive when trying to bind
                  ~ If they both log into the same character, there should be no immediate issue, however it would be handy for devs to bug report it as it clearly is not right

Good luck
                  Last edited by Whakapono; 01-26-2018, 03:56 AM. Reason: Updated 'solution'

Comment

Working...
                  X