This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Satoace3 View Post
    Same thing is happening to me right after i recharged too.... I want refund or please fix the bug asap.
    * Have you sent a ticket already?
    * Details needed are in my signature; please provide
    * Refunds are not supported as per ToS (linked in my signature), and could lead to an account ban
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Iv already sent 2 tickets in and why would i need to fill out that info when whats happening to me is exactly whats happening here. The video he posted is exactly the bug! it loads to 11% then just crashes over and over and can't get in to play a game then i get a mail saying afking in a game and could get banned ***?

Comment

... why would i need to fill out that info when whats happening to me is exactly whats happening here...
        This issue is not effecting everyone. Knowing the version of your iOS could help eliminate the issue, if it does come down to that. If there is any other details that may have been different, it could assist with the documentation; the more details the better. If you provide your in game name and server, I can follow up on your ticket for you, or add your name to the list of players reporting the issue not done so already.
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

It may not be everyone but it is a majority of the new players. I just had the same thing happen to me when i tried it on my sisters and brothers phones. I asked in game chat if anybody else is having the problem and literally 10 people said they having the same problem! They can't play a game cause it just crashes when it hits 12%? Everything is the same as what the guy said.

Ign: Lnlyboix
          Server: NA
          IOS 10

Comment

It may not be everyone but it is a majority of the new players. I just had the same thing happen to me when i tried it on my sisters and brothers phones. I asked in game chat if anybody else is having the problem and literally 10 people said they having the same problem! They can't play a game cause it just crashes when it hits 12%? Everything is the same as what the guy said.

Ign: Lnlyboix
            Server: NA
            IOS 10
            Thank you, I will forward your details

Comment

Problem Is Fixed !!! Yay

Comment

Originally posted by rand0mtree123lol View Post
                Problem Is Fixed !!! Yay
                YAYYY!!

Thanks for the update

Comment

Experiencing the same issue!

Note 4
                  8 gb free memory
                  1 gb ram

Haaalp!

Comment

Originally posted by rj.spotify View Post
                    Experiencing the same issue!

Note 4
                    8 gb free memory
                    1 gb ram

Haaalp!
                    I will send you a PM

Comment

Experiencing the same issue here..its crashes when loading on the match..its stucks 30 to 35% loading them crashes..

Note 4
                      3gb ram
                      32GB storage

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                        I will send you a PM
                        Yes having same experience too, Note 4
                        Whats the resolve? Can u pm me too?

Comment

Hi Can you also please share with me the fix on this?

I'm also using Galaxy Note 4 (MM Os) with same issue. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ferrzz View Post
                            Hi Can you also please share with me the fix on this?

I'm also using Galaxy Note 4 (MM Os) with same issue. Thanks
                            it seems almost all note 4 have this problem, hope our text can reach them

Comment

For everyone experiencing this issue, they're requesting in game names and servers, and exactly when the crash is happening please
                              Last edited by Whakapono; 04-13-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

having same problem

im facing the same problem as the first guy who complained...i just recently installed heroes evolve
                                and for some reason i cant play in a match or any kind of match..i enter the game, i select a hero,
                                and it loads up to 34% then instantly closes or crashes.

im using samsung galaxy A8
                                memory in my device 11GB free
                                2GB RAM
                                and i tried using wifi and data

Ign:lolllllll
                                server: ANGKOR(SEA)
                                Last edited by mahilum.kenna; 04-13-2017, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X