EU Server Connecting Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU Server Connecting Issues

This problem brought me the attention since it ruined the whole playing experience with the game itself.
    first of all i would like to give thanks for all the supporting staffs going through the head of this team, congratulations
    you've made a successful MOBA mobile game in which in few months will be on par for the leading MOBA games out there.
    I'm wishing you a lot of success in this project.

however this problem escalated now in EU Server, i dunno what did you do to resolve the SEA's Server connection problems
    but now its already running smoothly, since you added additional server.

problem is most of the players complain in AFK's i know that some are intentionally doing that but look also on the other side.
    the fact that most of us wants to enjoy the game itself however it will be ruined by the connection problem.

1. Connecting Server messages pops out of the nowhere but youre having a good and established internet (Wifi) speed.
    2. Before start of the match loading screen appears, hits in 99% but after a couple of minutes (Stucked) and leads to AFK if you reconnect
    but worst case scenario it became (ABANDONED) and by that you will be loosing a lot of points. (Unfair for the honest players playing in Higher ranked games)

all these 2 problems that i mentioned is the one in which the players in EU Server encountered the MOST.

im not good in networking stuffs, but this is clearly i think the server problem itself.

why did i say that? when im trying to reconnect froom the game (loading screen hang) i try to close the game,
    then when i choose again EU server it will says "Server no response" and when i try to connect to other servers it will connect me.
    specially (NA and SEA Server since they add the new server in it). so it will lead to ABANDONED the game, then after a couple of minutes roughly 15-20 or so,
    im able to connect the server again.

so please kindly look in to this matter as it is ruining the players "playing experience"
    im looking forward to this matter to see how far it goes.
    for the time being i will stop playing or maybe play in different servers.

thanks and best regards!

Lag/Connection problems tend to be seen most during specific time frames (busy traffic times).

Do you feel like this issue is all the time, or most part during specific server time frames? If all the time, what times (server time) do you normally play?

Also I will ask, just for report purposes, what is your:
    * In game name
    * Device
    * Operating system (eg iOS 8.0, Android 6.0)
    * Network connection (Wifi/3G/4G)
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      Lag/Connection problems tend to be seen most during specific time frames (busy traffic times).

Do you feel like this issue is all the time, or most part during specific server time frames? If all the time, what times (server time) do you normally play?

* In game name
      * Device

Not all the times BTW I'm from UAE so my time frame is ahead of 4hours (GMT +4) so if you ask in EU time like from 8pm to 4am
      It happens a lot, where also I can't log in and it says server no response, as well. Even in the afternoon around 2pm to 5pm as well EU time.

* In game name = [PH]Slaytear
      * Device = Huawei Mate 8
      * Operating system = Android 6.0
      * Network connection = Wifi

Pls. Advice me and even the R2Games help desk send me an email yesterday as well,

Thanks and more power!

Comment

Sadly I have to do it again, even in your forums I think there is bug as well..

Anyways here's the details.

From 9am to 4pm EU server time
        From 8pm to 3am EU server time
        I've been experiencing this almost 2 weeks every day take note.

* In game name
        =[PH]Slaytear

* Device
        =Huawei Mate 8

=Android 6.0

=Wifi (20mbps speed)

Comment

I personally don't play EU, but where I do play, lag almost coincides with end of typical work day times, when more traffic is expected. The devs are aware of the problem, and investigating as to why it is happening so they can work toward a fix.

Not sure why the forum moderated your post, but I've deleted some of them, as they were all the same post in the end. Thank you for the extra details
          Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

I personally don't play EU, but where I do play, lag almost coincides with end of typical work day times, when more traffic is expected. The devs are aware of the problem, and investigating as to why it is happening so they can work toward a fix.

Not sure why the forum moderated your post, but I've deleted some of them, as they were all the same post in the end. Thank you for the extra details
            Sorry if double post it. Before it's the connection runs smoothly. But now it became worst, on the other side I'm happy since this shows that the game is already recognized and becomes famous now. Skyrocketed downloads I think it's not even month you doubled up your download records. But still if your expecting that this will happen that you're having more players, you should have a counter measure for that.

Best thing to do is wait, I can't play since I'm dragging my teammates down in which leads to AFK worst becomes ABANDONED game. So I'll just hang here in the forums for awhile and see the improvements. Thanks Mr. Whakapono appreciated your help.

Comment

Have you tried connecting via data, to see if it improves?

Comment

Have you tried connecting via data, to see if it improves?
                I try and still the same, currently at this very moment I couldn't log In and it says server no response.. Sigh

Comment

Mr. Whakapono, I've been waiting for the solution with this matter.
                  So the devs cannot accept my suggestion on adding another server in EU? Like what they did in SEA server? Because correct me if I'm wrong, that time when the devs add the S2 ANGKOR server under the SEA server, mostly the connection became smooth and even me. I experienced it since I have an account in El Nido (actually I made all accounts in able to pinpoint which server is good for me)
                  These problems like server no response in the main menu and stuck in the loading screen before the match starts, reduced unintentional AFK's are no longer experienced.

So sir can you again inform the devs with this matter I'm pretty sure I'm not the only who's experiencing this matter even some of my friends playing the game. Luckily Im actively participating here in forums since I really liked the game and of course I'm supporting the game itself that's why in reporting this kind of matter.
                  I'm really looking forward for your fast response and action.

Thanks and more power!

Comment

Up, seems the mods are trying to ignore me...

Comment

Not ignoring, just haven't had any updates as of yet (and had somehow missed this post).

If you head to 'Helpshift' in game, there is an area for 'Known issues'. That area is updated frequently. We need to have anyone experiencing the problem reporting it. If not here, then via the ticket system (helpshift)

As you have [PH] in front of your name, am I right to assume you are from Philippines? If so, you should be getting better connections from the SEA servers. If you do start experiencing the same issues there, as on EU server, please do let us know.

Adding new servers to certain timezones need to satisfy a few different catagories. They have not told us of any upcoming servers, but we (as moderaters) don't tend to find out until players get word.

Also for furture reference, I'm not a 'sir'
                      Last edited by Whakapono; 04-25-2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X