Season 2 rewards missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 2 rewards missing

Hi my account didnt get any of rewards all of them got the rewards but me? Still, waiting.
    And i got also issue about TOP 3 spot last season. I got the spot of top 3 but the top 4 get the daredevil frame? How come? Igot screenshots that I prove im the TOP 3 server ranking ( after 4:00am reset) and b4 the maintenance of season ends. Can you explain how did happen?

IGN : Sɴᴀx.Iso♣ / DS.Isopropyl (season 2 IGN)
    SERVER : Angkor
    Attached Files

We've been told there were some rewards sent on Monday, and the rest will be sent on Wednesday. If you have not received by Wednesday afternoon, please feel free to let us know
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      We've been told there were some rewards sent on Monday, and the rest will be sent on Wednesday. If you have not received by Wednesday afternoon, please feel free to let us know
      Okay but why the TOP 4 recieve the TOP 3 rewards yet I'm in the top 3 spot? He already recieve the prize can you please double check the system about rankings I already provide the screenshots.

Comment

Originally posted by whakapono View Post
        we've been told there were some rewards sent on monday, and the rest will be sent on wednesday. If you have not received by wednesday afternoon, please feel free to let us know
        all rewards has given away? Ow come on admin....
        Attached Files

Comment

So the discrepency here is that you were sent the wrong rewards? If that's the case, you will need to send a helpshift ticket with these screenshots and explanation to the situation. It could be quite possible the person at number 4 passed to gain number 3 last minute too? They are identical points in that second screenshot...
          Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

So the discrepency here is that you were sent the wrong rewards? If that's the case, you will need to send a helpshift ticket with these screenshots and explanation to the situation. It could be quite possible the person at number 4 passed to gain number 3 last minute too? They are identical points in that second screenshot...
            Here's the screetshot that I dont recieve any of those season rewards.
            And , base on the thread post here about season end topic there is a thing that the data will be accumulated by May 31st 5:00, am I right? If it's right why the TOP 4 became TOP 3? Yes were on the same points but in that screenshot that I send is 3:10 server time before the maintenance. How that became possible?

PS: ALL OF THEM GETS THEIR REWARDS EXCEPT ME?? THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! PLEASE FIX IT. I ALREADY SEND ALSO IN HELPSHIFT! I PROVIDE ALL OF SCREENSHOT THAT NEEDED.
            Attached Files

Comment

Well.. This is truly frustrating. The effort for reaching top 3 and the in-game purchases that he did. I hope this would be fixed.

More power HE M.

Comment

I hope this will fix after the maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by R276915817 View Post
                  I hope this will fix after the maintenance.
                  Not likely. The system would have received results at the time Season 2 ended. As mentioned earlier, if the player believes it needs investigating, they will need to send a ticket via helpshift, with screenshots, and description of the problem.

Comment

Not likely. The system would have received results at the time Season 2 ended. As mentioned earlier, if the player believes it needs investigating, they will need to send a ticket via helpshift, with screenshots, and description of the problem.
                    its been a month still no response in helpshift? its so disappointing.

Comment

I have forwarded your details for them to check your ticket

Comment

Working...
                      X