Crash/close game bug.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash/close game bug.

Since I started playing HE around 3 months ago, the game always crash/close for no reason. It's annoying cuz I'm in the middle of a match and it closes then I get killed. It takes around 30 seconds to get back again. Thought I was the only one that has this problem, but I asked to some friends that play with IOS and they say that they have the same problem. I play on an Iphone 6. Pls fix it.
    Ign: Brocco

If you could please state your in game name, and server, I will be able to forward this.

Also:
    Are you playing wifi or data?
    Where in game does it crash? (Loading in match after hero select?)
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Ign: Brocco
      Server NA / New Order

1. I tried with boh, WiFi and Data, it still crashes.
      2. The game crashes loading in match after hero select, in a middle of a match, when you try to see the match stats in a middle of a match. Also, I noticed that now with the major update it crashes when I try to send a message in a match. It also crashes when a match ends.

Btw; There are some others bugs that I hope you fix guys, cuz I love this game.
      1. Sometimes the friendlist doesn't load, it stuck on "loading" forever. The only way to solve a lil bit this issue is locking the "Show mutual friends" icon. That's not even a good solution. It don't let me see my unmutial friends, that is important to see when you're near to the top to see who enemies are in queue.
      2. The second bug that I noticed is that I can't follow new friends cuz it says that the nickname exceeds the 12 characters required and their name for example is just "Pizza" which just contains 5 characters.

Glad to help you knowing the ingame bugs. Hope you make it better and keep improving the game.

Btw 2; Sorry about my english

Btw 3; Sorry about the duplicate or triplicate this is the right one, lol. Feel free to delet the other wrong posts.

Comment

Sorry about the late reply. Did the last patch fix this for you, or are you still experiencing?
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Unfortunately It keeps crashing.

Comment

Originally posted by Braulio Ortega View Post
            Unfortunately It keeps crashing.
            OK thank you, I will update support on the problem

Edit: Can I ask how much free space you have on your device, and what device please?
            Last edited by Whakapono; 06-17-2017, 08:46 PM. Reason: Added new question

Comment

Working...
            X