Settings icon to be relocated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings icon to be relocated

Can you please relocate the Settings button on the upper left side on the GUI?
    I know alot of players keeps accidentally pressing the Settings button because of the way you hold a phone and your fingers around it. An accidental press can literally mean a WIN or LOSE game on a really crucial team fight or chase (i've experienced dozens of this loses because of this).

Please reconsider, I know people are experiencing this.

Did you have a suggestion as to where you'd prefer it be relocated if it were to be done?
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Maybe switch columns with the KDA Table?
      Current GUI is: Settings | Records Tab | KDA/Ping/Timer
      Make it: KDA/Ping/Timer | Records Tab | Settings

Not much of a change. Just make sure the upperleft-most corner of the GUI isnt a button so it doesnt accidentally get tapped.

Comment

No problem. I will forward the suggestion. Good luck
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
        Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Working...
        X