Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought VIP5 and I did not receive Aiden!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought VIP5 and I did not receive Aiden!

I bought VIP5 and I did not receive Aiden and Skin of Mulan, HELP ME R2GAMES!!

Originally posted by André Ruan View Post
    I bought VIP5 and I did not receive Aiden and Skin of Mulan, HELP ME R2GAMES!!
    Can you please verify you are referring to client version?

If mobile, I will move, but need your in game name, and server please.
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      Can you please verify you are referring to client version?

If mobile, I will move, but need your in game name, and server please.
      I play mobile version.
      My name in game is Arthuâ–¡XTZâ–¡
      My server is Lost Temple (N.A)

Comment

Originally posted by André Ruan View Post
        I play mobile version.
        My name in game is Arthuâ–¡XTZâ–¡
        My server is Lost Temple (N.A)
        Great moved to the right spot

Can you please send a ticket via helpshift (in game) if you haven't done so already, so the developers can pull your log and see what's happening. I've forwarded your information so they know to keep an eye out for you. If you haven't received a reply by Tuesday (or some time after the new forum is up), please feel free to let us know and we can request an update
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Great moved to the right spot

Can you please send a ticket via helpshift (in game) if you haven't done so already, so the developers can pull your log and see what's happening. I've forwarded your information so they know to keep an eye out for you. If you haven't received a reply by Tuesday (or some time after the new forum is up), please feel free to let us know and we can request an update
          Thanks for the reply, but I already did it. I already sent a support ticket for the game and they do not help me...
          I'll wait until Tuesday if I can not get back here.

Comment

They did not answer me and I came back.
            Picture of my last message: https://imageshack.us/i/pmA8xlNTp

Comment

Aiden comes as a item in your backpack / bag you need to use to active him. He does not just show up, so go in your bag where your hero cards, jewel card etc. is and open aiden from there.

Comment

If rkp71's post hasn't helped, please do let us know and I will nudge support about it again

Comment

Originally posted by rkp71 View Post
                  Aiden comes as a item in your backpack / bag you need to use to active him. He does not just show up, so go in your bag where your hero cards, jewel card etc. is and open aiden from there.
                  I know this ... But I did not receive any messages in the email about vip 5.

Comment

If rkp71's post hasn't helped, please do let us know and I will nudge support about it again
                    The game support said the same thing, but I did not get any messages, there's nothing in my backpack.

Comment

They have not answered me yet and they have not sent me my prizes yet. I am dissatisfied and no longer intend to spend money on a game that I thought was promising ...

Comment

Apologies, will ask again

I see there are some special characters in your name. Do you remember what you put in subject line for your ticket, so I can check they received it?
                        Last edited by Whakapono; 06-25-2017, 11:34 PM. Reason: Updated request

Comment

Apologies, will ask again

I see there are some special characters in your name. Do you remember what you put in subject line for your ticket, so I can check they received it?
                          This was my last ticket:
                          Hey!
                          I bought VIP 5 and I did not receive Aiden and Skin of Mulan...
                          Can you help me ?

NickName: Arthu?XTZ?
                          Server: Lost Temple

Since you said that my game name has special characters I just modified it for "06.06.2017" (Thais is my new ign) so that you can find my account more easily.
                          Last edited by André Ruan; 06-26-2017, 06:22 AM.

Comment

I never imagined that something that was supposed to be more fun would become a HUGE headache. I am disappointed with this misleading and worse company that I can not even complain because they do not help something that is right my ...

Comment

Thank you for the update. Your data was forwarded (possibly again) yesterday to the game devs. Please do let us know when you receive your reward. I'll update them with the name change on my end too

Comment

Working...
                              X