Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought VIP5 and I did not receive Aiden!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, I hope because it is the only option, but I hope without any faith in the return of the developers ...

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      Thank you for the update. Your data was forwarded (possibly again) yesterday to the game devs. Please do let us know when you receive your reward. I'll update them with the name change on my end too
      They have not sent me anything yet, they did not respond, they gave no sign of life ... Answer me honestly if you think they will help me.

Comment

Originally posted by André Ruan View Post

They have not sent me anything yet, they did not respond, they gave no sign of life ... Answer me honestly if you think they will help me.
        Yes they have been sending to players with the problem. I will ask again if they are having problems as you should have already.

Update: Apologies, support had left me a note and I'd missed it. They have been having problems finding your account. Can you please log into the account missing the VIP 5 pack, send a new ticket, then let us know here please?

Attached Files
        Last edited by Whakapono; 06-30-2017, 04:59 AM. Reason: Added update
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
        Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Yes they have been sending to players with the problem. I will ask again if they are having problems as you should have already.

Update: Apologies, support had left me a note and I'd missed it. They have been having problems finding your account. Can you please log into the account missing the VIP 5 pack, send a new ticket, then let us know here please?

Comment

Hi Whakapono, you were brilliant! Better than their support, but I only received Aiden. Still missing the vip 4 mulan skin...

Comment

Sorry, I only thought the VIP5 rewards were missing. Will let them know the VIP4 rewards were also missing
              Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Thanks, but the vip 4 reward did not come, the others arrived.

Comment

Just following up, have you since received your VIP4 rewards André?

Update: Support have said they're sending the VIP 4 in the next 24hr. Please do let us know if you have not received by this time tomorrow. If anything changes, will let you know
                  Last edited by Whakapono; 07-04-2017, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Just following up, have you since received your VIP4 rewards André?

Update: Support have said they're sending the VIP 4 in the next 24hr. Please do let us know if you have not received by this time tomorrow. If anything changes, will let you know
                    I still have not received...

Comment

I already received the skin, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by André Ruan View Post
                        I already received the skin, thank you!
                        Great news! Thank you for the update

Comment

Working...
                        X