Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought the VIP5 and did not receive my reward from the hero Aiden.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought the VIP5 and did not receive my reward from the hero Aiden.

Comprei o VIP5 e não recebi minha recompensa pelo herói Aiden. Ajude-me R2GAMES.

Enviei um ingresso dentro do jogo e não recebi uma resposta, tentei todos os tipos de procedimentos e nada foi resolvido, eu jogo na plataforma Android, meu apelido é: PGB | Monst, SA: América do Sul, esta é minha segunda postagem, estive com esse problema há mais de um mês e a empresa não resolve nada, resolva o meu problema o mais rápido possível porque estou muito insatisfeito com a empresa

Good night ADM, I am VIP5 and I did not receive the hero Aiden, I need help, my nick is PGB | Monst Server: SA (South America)

Comment

If you have not done so already, please send a helpshift ticket via the account missing the items, so the developers can check your account directly. I will forward your details on my end too.

Just a couple of other things:
      * Android or Apple?
      * Have you checked your mail for the items?
      Last edited by Whakapono; 06-30-2017, 05:18 PM. Reason: Added a couple additional questions
      Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
      Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Good night ADM Whakapono, yes I already sent a ticket through the game and did not get response from the developers, I also checked my email box and the hero Aiden has not come yet, I use the Android platform. I await support.

Comment

Good evening ADM, please solve my problem as it is frustrating us consumers and players to implore a right that is ours, I ask that they solve as soon as possible, I am at disposal, once again I pass my data. Nick: PGB | Monst Server: SA (South America), I use the Android platform. Thank you and I await a solution as soon as possible

Comment

Good afternoon ADM, this morning I received some rewards, but not the hero Aiden.

Comment

Apologies not sure how I missed your response. I will give support another nudge
              Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Good night Whakapono, I just need to receive my hero from VIP5, please help me, I've been waiting for a long time and I have not received a solution yet, follow my nickname: PGB |Monst, Server: SA (South America) use the platform Android.

Comment

Hello, your Aiden should now be in your in game mail. Please check and let us know

Comment

Good morning, again not yet reached the email in the game with the hero, I await solution!

Comment

I play Heroes Evolved, Android platform, my name of the game is: PGB | Monst server: SA (South America), I can not stand to wait for a reward that comes automatically, It is not a free reward because I paid for a service that was not provided, unfortunately if it does not resolve, I will start the company judicially, I am really frustrated with this problem, please solve it as soon as possible. thank you.

Comment

Thank you, I received the hero today.

Comment

Originally posted by mariahpinheiro21 View Post
                          Thank you, I received the hero today.
                          Awesome thank you for the update

Comment

Working...
                          X