New bug appeared!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bug appeared!

Saya: Impaired movement, the doll gets all twisted.
    Ultimate Saya: Reaches the clone and not the hero.
    Stun Saya: Stun Minions, the correct is to do direct damage and Paralyze the enemy heroes, the skill radius is very bad, it has to be a radius of 400-450.
    Remove delay from first Skill.
    Jeanne: When you use the Skill Points, the skills do not complete. Sacred Ground with bugs.
    Last edited by R2127166201; 07-15-2017, 07:41 PM.

Any chance of a video? Sounds awkward :/
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Hello Whakapono, i have a print from Skill Jeanne,
      I have a maximum skill and does not show 40% decrease slow enemy movement
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the screenshot, will forward
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

This bug Persist, not fixed

Comment

Originally posted by R2127166201 View Post
            This bug Persist, not fixed
            I will see if there are any updates or proposed dates for these problems.

Update: Support are asking if you have reported these via helpshift also?
            Last edited by Whakapono; 07-25-2017, 04:57 AM. Reason: Additional query

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

I will see if there are any updates or proposed dates for these problems.

Update: Support are asking if you have reported these via helpshift also?
              Yes i asking in helpshift but no reply

Comment

I know the team on helpshift have queried this also, so is likely if it wasn't your ticket, then others have queried the same issues.
                If you could provide your name in game, and server (iOS or android version), I can request they reply your ticket for you.

Comment

Since 25/07 they have not answered me yet.
                  Are checking
                  Last edited by R2127166201; 07-31-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

II can ask for them to update the ticket, if you leave me your name in game and server to forward
                    Last edited by Whakapono; 08-02-2017, 02:51 PM. Reason: made request more clear

Comment

Hello Whakapono. This Helpshift no reply.
                      Last messages is 25/07.
                      As the conversation is recorded, they did not respond to me.

Where they asked my Nick and I passed
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by R2127166201 View Post
                        Hello Whakapono. This Helpshift no reply.
                        Last messages is 25/07.
                        As the conversation is recorded, they did not respond to me.

Where they asked my Nick and I passed
                        I have sent a PM, please let me know if not received

Comment

Working...
                        X