Hero Stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Stats

When u guys gonna do something about mages intelligence-based having ADC agility-based stats growth. A mage shouldnt have high agility gain per level nor a high Atack Speed base, just compare them with the pc version, more important u are interfering in how good the relationship between players could be, example: a team already have an adc, tank, gank, suport, and needs only a high magic damage hero, so a guys picks some mage ando make physical damage items, the team will lack magic damage and will lose time arguing with each other....happens all the time. If u guys really care, please take a look into this.

If you could provide some screenshots with description, that I could forward, that would be really helpful

Thank you in advance
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Why do you need screenshots? If you read what the OP said, he's asking to rework mages that have high agility and attack speed scaling. What, do you want screenshots of hero stats? The devs have all that information they shouldn't need a screenshot. If they do, theres something wrong

Comment

Screenshots help with the communication process. For example, are there specific heroes, skills, etc the OP is referring to? Is there a comparison to PATK that could be made?
        The more detailed the report, the better, and we're generally asked for screenshots/videos to verify we are on the same page as the devs
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Still doesn't make any sense why they would need screenshots of Hero stats. However in my opinion, they don't need to be reworked.

Comment

Ahh apologies, I see the confusion in my request. The 'description' I was referring to was the details of the screenshots themselves, not the stats. Example if OP sends a screenshot of a specific hero, skill, or otherwise, then to give the details as to what is wrong, and/or suggestions for improvement.

Thank you for your input also

Comment

Oh I understand, and no worries. Thought you meant they needed a screenshot of the hero stats so a screenshot or detailed description would both serve the same purpose

Comment

Working...
              X