Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPhone X issues

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesevolv...n_update_that/
    Last edited by Fallenturtle; 11-28-2017, 11:07 AM.

Have forwarded query, awaiting reply

Update: They are currently working on this issue. They aim to have it resolved before the end of next week if things go well
    Last edited by Whakapono; 11-28-2017, 09:05 PM. Reason: Updated
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Any updates on this issue? I have the same screen problems on iPhone Xs max.

Comment

Would hope so considering this issue was over a year ago. As the technology is likely considered 'outdated' now, and most patches focus on current models more, please do let me know if you do still need help with this (and have sent a ticket via helpshift)
        Apologies for taking so long to reply, not sure how I missed your post
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Tried the high frame rate mode in iPhone X. The in-game screen shows FPS60, but the quality is still FPS30. There's no difference at all between low frame and high frame.
          Already tried to reinstall the game, tried all the graphic setting combination. Still can't get the high frame rate running.
          Game version: 2.0 (according to appstore)
          Server: Asia - thailand font [TH]
          Please help, thanks.

Comment

Hello admin..? Is there any update for this?
            is this common issue for iphone x or is that just me that having this problem?

Comment

Seems the problem was an issue in the past. I will follow up and see if there is anything recommended for iphone x users
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                Seems the problem was an issue in the past. I will follow up and see if there is anything recommended for iphone x users
                Thank you, will wait for the good news..

Comment

This issue has been reported to the devs, no update yet. Apologies for the late reply.
                  If you have not yet opened a ticket on the issue, please do, and nudge them for an update every 10-14 days if they do not give one first. If you have already opened a helpshift ticket, thank you. As soon as they are updated, they will let you know.
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

already send ticket through the App directly. okay, thanks for the suggestion, will do remind them.

Comment

Working...
                    X