Login Bugs with Google Play and Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Bugs with Google Play and Facebook

infinite loading looping and does not enter the game. Is not possible enter with Google Play and Facebook.

My Recommendation is to completely uninstall the game, Facebook and clear cache on Google Play games. then Reinstall the Game and facebook. It should clear it up. If it doesnt then its a temporary login issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruby_Ninja View Post
      My Recommendation is to completely uninstall the game, Facebook and clear cache on Google Play games. then Reinstall the Game and facebook. It should clear it up. If it doesnt then its a temporary login issue.
      I make this many times and lost my Check in.

I want to know how my Login will be. I was close to winning the Dragos and I have no money to for Token
      Last edited by Whakapono; 03-03-2018, 11:55 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by R2127166201
        I make this many times and lost my Check in.
        Are you saying you uninstalled the game, but upon reinstalling the game, you lost your login streak? If this is so, and you have not made a helpshift ticket, it would be wise to do so. Bear in mind, if things need to be forwarded to the developers to be fixed, it may not be dealt to until they are back from holidays (see forum public announcement)
        I remember the question of Dragos via consecutive log in event being asked about (whether it's limited time or not); I will follow up on it.
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
        Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

Are you saying you uninstalled the game, but upon reinstalling the game, you lost your login streak? If this is so, and you have not made a helpshift ticket, it would be wise to do so. Bear in mind, if things need to be forwarded to the developers to be fixed, it may not be dealt to until they are back from holidays (see forum public announcement)
          I remember the question of Dragos via consecutive log in event being asked about (whether it's limited time or not); I will follow up on it.
          But I lost the Login Skin. And the sequence of the Dragos.
          Unfortunately no one has been compensated.
          And the Burninator Skin I lost.
          my sequence of dragos was 36 days

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled and even then the bug continued and I tried on other phones and could not log in.
          Anyway, I'm very upset that I lost the skin and the sequence.
          For problems of the own game and being that nobody of the R2 pronounced
          Last edited by Whakapono; 03-03-2018, 11:54 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Can I ask when the last response on your helpshift ticket was? If you haven't done so already, PM me your UID please, so I can request they update you
            Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
            Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Working...
            X