Spam bot on NA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam bot on NA

Something needs to be done about a spam bot on NA advertising his clan. Here's the "players" account
    Attached Files

And yes I've reported this in game, and to helpshift. Seems to me like helpshift says they'll forwards things to devs, but nothing ever happens, same as things that are forwarded here. Either we are being lied to and nothing is being forwarded, or the devs just don't care about their players.

Comment

From the lack of response, I take it the devs don't care. Good to know that if I ever decide to get a spam bot, the devs won't do anything about it

Comment

It's been 5 days and still no response, pretty sad that the devs don't care enough to even give me a cookie cutter response.

Comment

Apologies for late reply, had a busy weekend

Will forward

Just to be sure, did you include screenshots of the actual spam in your helpshift ticket? Also is it safe to assume it's still happening? If so, approximately what time (server) does it happen?
          Last edited by Whakapono; 04-24-2018, 02:07 AM. Reason: added extra follow up questions
          Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
          Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

It happens all day every day, shouldn't need to send a screenshot. All the devs need to do is look at NA world chat for longer than 2 minutes

Comment

I'll see if any of the support team are available to check it out. If you could send a screenshot (or a heap of them with different time stamps) to support your ticket, it would help. If just a name is sent, it would just look like you (and others) do not like the player, and is less likely to be investigated.

Could I just confirm it's android or iOS server please?
              Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
              Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Android. These are just from the 2-3 times I logged in today. He sends about 2 messages every minute all day every day. I also attached a screenshot of the spam bots main account, the leader of the clan that the bot is advertising.

There really needs to be a moderator on the world chat to stop things like this from happening. There's some pretty nasty topics discussed in world chat due to the fact that these things go unmoderated.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hey Scorpion here. I'm typing that stuff. What's the issue? I'm not spamming, I send out messages within the limits of the world chat determined rules and only aim to enhance the in game community. What Fallenturtle won't tell you is that he has a rival discord server which he has monetized and my server is in direct competition with his. Anyone who joins my discord takes away from money in his pocket, which he is essentially making off of your backs. Furthermore, I have a community of hundreds of members whom I keep playing this game and pumping money into your guys pockets. Just this week one of my brand new members (Who I actually recruited from PUBG mobile and introduced to heroes evolved myself) spent no less than $800 on heroes evolved. (You can find out for yourself, his name is WickedStank.) There are literally hundreds of people who I've either kept playing this game or brought to the game fresh... which means more money in your pocket. To be honest, I still feel slighted with you guys R2 games. At one point my clan held over 30% of the total leaderboard spots (Android and IOS) with myself being multiple accounts in the top 50, and you guys still slighted us at Heroes Evolved Championship. My clan was among the top 4 clans in the game at the time and yet you denied us, despite the sheer amount of dollars that have been dropped and play hours and activity that all enhances your bottom line. Alas, I digress.. You can choose to once again slight me here but know that my members are very loyal to me, and the calls for switching to another MOBA such as Arena of Valor will only grow much louder should you once again choose to side with evil (aka fallenturtle who is very abusive and dictator like in his discord, as well as promoting game abuse). I love this game as do my members, but we will not stand to be abused the way we were when you denied us our just entry to the tournament in October. We are the only team who consistently beats to top clan, GL.X. FallenTurtle is just a maniacal manipulator who only wishes to control each and every inch of free speech within the Heroes Evolved community. Looking forward to your reply.

Comment

Good afternoon to all,

I joined the Stank clan around 2 months ago, and have found commadery amongst the members of this community and have had nothing but good times and memories that I can look back on.scorpion was the way i found myself into this incredible community and i do not see any harm in having someone who is able to bring people together to grow this game into an even better community. This is my truth and i do not believe because a few select individuals might not see it the same way should justify any type of termination or anything of the nature.

sincerely, ign: Sielos
                    Last edited by Lanejc90; 04-26-2018, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Dear, R2

I must say this is out right the most pathetic attempt to shut down stank clan because it's a very petty and non-supported claim. This word fallenturtle uses correct me if I am wrong "Spam", didn't know this was a google e-mail. Any way the game permits a message post every 5 seconds so no rule is being broken there because he didn't fraudulently make the game let him post faster. Stank Clan has had my back since the beginning of heroes in game and socially. Stank clan is great for the community of heroes just embrace, us don't break us. The usage of the word "bots' and the unguided use of the word "spam" just to get us banned is pretty toxic if you ask me. Also last thing aren't MOBA companies against this level of toxicity ask your selves will you let these fraudulent accusations go on in you amazing game stank clan is so loyal to.

SC4L

Thanks for you audience
                      -StankSai
                      Last edited by hosang.christian19; 04-26-2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Interestingly enough Whakapono , speaking on your theory that Turtle may not like me or my clan... here's some interesting tidbits
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by braintradesonly; 04-26-2018, 05:48 PM.

Comment

The fact still remains that scorpion is a chat bot, repeating the same messages once every minute, which is a violation of the terms of service. The account should be banned, as well as any associated accounts

Comment

Oh and btw, scorpion is claiming that I monetize my discord server is an outright lie. I am a volunteer, always have been always will be. I'd love for him to show me proof that I monetize the server. Scorpion is clearly a chat bot sending the exact same message once a minute

Comment

My name is Abonics. Stank clan is always on and I know the owner. Scorpion, has put time in recruiting for his gaming community. Not a bot a very real person and fallenturtle is literally
                              ??????hating.

Comment

Working...
                              X