No announcement yet.

Spam bot on NA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run my server like any other game server, follow the rules and everything is fine. Mods all have equal say to me. And those iron fist rules are actually very similar to an official server for another moba game, they aren't just there because I said so, they're there to keep the toxicity down to a minimum

Comment

I posted 48 screenshots of toxicity just against me and my fam.. What do you think the rest of your server consists of? At one point my clan had the most top 100 players of any clan in the whole game, probably the top 2 combined even. Each and every day I dedicate to bettering the people in here while you spend your time breaking people down. Everything you've said here is hypocrisy laden with bitterness and jealousy. I hope the devs can see that you are trying to use them as a tool of war rather than an instrument of peace and balance. That is all I have left to say. Scorpion out.

Comment

Ask nearly anyone on NA outside of stank clan what they think about you and the clan. The majority of NA server has to have a reason for the hatred, doesn't just stem from nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by Fallenturtle View Post
          The fact remains that you use a chat bot to post your clan advertisements, a violation of the terms of service, regardless of anything else
          That's not a fact that is an Assumption

Comment

I haven't been in the stank clan very long but I agree with Kaine and Stank that the stank clan is there to help people and have people get better. When I first saw that the stank clan was looking for more members I automatically went to Stank and asked fo join the clan. Since I have joined the clan I have gotten better at the game and take heed of what Stank says to me because I do wanna get better at the game. So no Stank is not spamming he is trying to get members to join his clan and to help people out and get people to start playing with other people as a team.
            Last edited by Mae Gould; 04-26-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Hey, what's good.
              Just want to start off saying that just cause one person can type faster than the rest of you don't mean nothing. Stank Clan recruited me less than 3 weeks ago from pubG and am honestly hooked on this clan then they started getting me into Heroes Evolved where in the fist week i dropped over a G into the game. It is the best and most loyal gaming community out there in my opinion the fact others are trying to take us Stanks down over their own vandetta is just sad. We arn't going anyehere as no terms if service are being broken or intruded. Next time before going to devolopers read terms of service first Fallenturtle cause what your trying to do is just sad and childish, enough said. Lets all go back to the game we love and enjoy without the petty drama.

Comment

To Whom it may concern,

I've been with the Stank Clan for a while now and, I've got to say, Scorpion is one of the fairest and most down to earth people I know. The individuals in the clan have always been good to me and I never have once considered them, nor, Stank to be bad people. To accuse someone of something that they clearly have nothing to do with is inexcusable. There is clearly and ulterior motive here and it should be addressed accordingly. Just because someone is putting the work in more than you are, doesn't mean it's appropriate to try to ruin their fun by pointing fingers like a child.

Shadowrocker
                Last edited by redronin91; 04-26-2018, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Hello everybody, My name is Rivieras in-game and I am a friend of Scorpio. I always hang out with him on Discord and he is a very active player. I don't know why the guy is being accused of bot spamming because anyone can actually do what scorpio is doing. If he just wrote it too many times just let him know how many time he can promote our clan and that's it. let's not fill this forum with hatred, thanks guys.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum

A few recommendations with advertising clan recruitment:
                    * Change recruitment message up a bit, so players do not think/report it's a bot
                    * Try to be more active in chat between recruitment messages
                    * Try not to post 'recruitment messages' any less than 30 min apart
                    * Optimise messages during server busy periods (more of a suggestion for optimal reach)

As far as some things that were said here. Please when posting, keep forum rules in mind. Try not to 'point fingers' without proof (in some situations, screenshots are better sent via PM and not on the public forum).

In general, remember that competition is a good thing. Without it, the game would be boring (personal opinion). So I understand being 'enemies' is fine, personal attack is not. Nobody likes bullies. At the end of the day, we're all here to have fun.

Please keep the above recommendations for future recruitment messages, it will help everyone.

Some other things brought up in this thread:
                    * I will ask if they are currently recruiting in game Moderators, as I've seen inappropriate things posted in the past (and seen a few muted due to it also)
                    * Scorpian, feel free to link your discord in a new thread so I can sticky it, or flick via PM for me to forward to support
                    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
                    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Hello, I'm Kaine Folse and I'd like to reopen the case. I was a well known and well liked member of Stank, until the leader decided to attempt to rule my life, so i left. Scorpion, aka StankBoner, aka Stankherald, definitely did get his members to come in here and say good things about the clan and speak eloquently on his behalf, saying that it isnt a bot that is spamming in the world chat. I was one of those members, as you may see from the earlier messages, but as i have recently become free of his tyranny, i will say this: His recruitment messages is definitely bots. There is no coincedence of it being the same messages, there is no shared control of the account so more than one person can advertise, he is most definitely using a bot, and the only reason i am coming out is because i now have no reason to protect this secret.

Comment

Kaine Folse and Whom Ever Cares

Well, Well, Well....this is a meme in itself. Why I say this is because you legit started this personal vendetta against the clan that you legit kissed up to get into because you're mad we don't want you associating with the opposing clans that have attempted multiple times to end our clan. Since you didn't comply, you got the Big Ole boot very simple. This claim of being a well liked member, HA no sir sorry you were misinformed but that's not the point. The point is you've started this personal vendetta to mess up our clan like everyone else that doesn't exist in our bubble, don't attempt lying to get back at the clan. Also in the bible if you read one of the first stories, the main backstabber was Kaine so thanks for exposing your true colors bud and enjoy your Diamond Elo.

-Case Closed
                        -Sai

Comment

Ok, first off bud you were kicked out for reasons that could have left better unmentioned but you had to go for the ettention of a petty forum. You were kicked out for inviting someone into the community that he already told you not to without his permission while he was asleep. Your just salty because action was taken. Also lets look at what you said when you first posted on this forum, you said exactly if you can't handle criticism, jokes or the rules you will get kicked or leave. You contradicted yourself. Quit being childish grow up little man. Lol

Comment

To Sai and Wicked,

This is not a personal vendetta of any kind. From what i can see, stank only informed you of that i spoke in the Reddit server. Let me enlighten you. It all started when Boner decided to boot me for something as simple as inviting an old friend that i trust. Whenever the "invite link" option is there and the rules specifically do not say that i must ask for permission, i assume its okay because i'm trying to help the clan grow. And so you're informed Wicked, he did not tell me at all not to invite others without permission. Never. Now as for the "chatting with enemies" i wasnt in the Reddit discord up until this point. However i had got tired of it and decided to hop on there. I only associated with Lucy and Zenith, literally to the point of telling Lucy to stop being rude to Zenith and joking that i was Zenith's friend, which is obvious considering i didnt even know the person. As far as i'm informed, they have no relations to any enemy clans. Vader simply doesnt want people to be friendly to others if he has a past with them or they're a part of rival servers. I have no ill will or intentions toward any of you members, I simply have no reason to keep his little secret hidden any longer. As for me being liked, Sai, you're probably the only member in that clan that was active that i did not personally talk to often, and many of the members still talk to me even though i'm gone, just so you're aware. Feel free to let Boner know that little tidbit of information, i'm sure he would love to try to find out who's keeping in touch with this "traitor". Enjoy your time with the Stank Ruler, Tyrrany at its finest.

Oh, as for the bible verse, yes, I was named after the brother Cain. However, make sure you don't disrespect him, because you're quite ill informed on the subject. Cain was the first murderer, not the first backstabber.

Best Regards,
                            Kaine Folse
                            Last edited by Kaine Folse; 04-30-2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Ok bud, your not a grown up so let me put it this way. Get your big pants on this might get confusing for you. Lets say I invited you into my home, I was asleep and you invited a buddy of yours into my home, not only without permisson but while I was sleeping. What would happen??? Ponder that for a good min bud.

Comment

Okay big boy, let me put this straight for you so you're brain can understand the words that i am typing. First, this isnt a home, and there is nothing worth a dollar in that server. You are not able to physically steal from that. Therefore, your comparison makes no sense. Second of all, I invested more time in that clan in accumulated hours than you've actually been inside it. I put in so much effort to try to get friends of mine to leave their clan and join Stank, i left a clan i already enjoyed being in to rejoin them after they died. I was a faithful and loyal member, plain and simple. I bent over backwards and played twister in a closet under the stairs (figuratively) for that so called leader. If i'm not able to gain his trust through proving it, then why even be a member? You're a replaceable member to him Wicked, each and every person there is, besides Sai and Dylan. He doesnt give a **** for any of you, any of your feelings, any of your families, or anything you have to say. If you go against him or any of the choices he makes for you, you're gone. There is no second chance unless someone actually begs.

Comment

Working...
                                X