Character picture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character picture

I changed my character picture from my facebook to a default one and I don't know how to change it back to facebook picture please help

It almost looks like they've disabled it now, due to problems that had in the past with them. Will enquire
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

We're speaking about ingame correct?

Comment

Correct.

Upon linking your facebook to your game, it will automatically make it your game avatar. However it seems once you change the avatar to one of the game ones, there doesn't seem to be a way to change it back to your facebook profile picture.

I will follow up on this answer
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
        Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Have you tried unbinding your Facebook account and rebinding it? Before doing this make sure your main one is bound to google, if you're on iOS use a new device or an Android emulator on pc. Not sure if ios has a 2nd option for logins.

Once your main account is bound to something else, or you're using a new device/emulator, logout and sign in as a guest. After making the new account, bind it to your Facebook, this should unbind from your main. Now you can login to your main and bind it to Facebook again.

Again, make sure your account is bound to something else before doing this.

Comment

Working...
          X