Considers NEW Rework to SAYA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considers NEW Rework to SAYA

I want to know when R2 Games is going to make a decent new Rework for Saya that is nice to play?
    Why is it awful to have your Abilities Blocked by other heroes,
    Cast Delays Extremely Excessive Unnecessary in All Skills.
    Passive Skill does not work neither Troops and Heroes
    Last edited by R2127166201; 06-14-2018, 06:34 PM.

I know throughout the life of Saya, she's been changed a fair few times; most part due to the feedback of players. Seems to be one of the favourites (or use to be), so if something is done with her to please one group, another group is displeased.

I have seen a couple things reported on her, it looks like the devs may be concentrating more on the newer heroes.

I will forward the above concerns, and note them. Hopefully they at least look at the skill that isn't working as it should. If you have any videos to assist with the report, that would be awesome
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      I know throughout the life of Saya, she's been changed a fair few times; most part due to the feedback of players. Seems to be one of the favourites (or use to be), so if something is done with her to please one group, another group is displeased.

I have seen a couple things reported on her, it looks like the devs may be concentrating more on the newer heroes.

I will forward the above concerns, and note them. Hopefully they at least look at the skill that isn't working as it should. If you have any videos to assist with the report, that would be awesome
      Yes she was changed. But it's still bad. You can ask questions on the pages of social networks. The skills that changed in the rework were pessimistic. Cast Delays, Low Damage, Small Area. Ult bad. That's why I speak here in the forum and page

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

And how do I send videos to you?

Comment

youtube links are easiest I find. If not here, via PM will be fine
          Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
          Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Working...
          X