This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• binding facebook account issue

How to unbind my facebook account to may secondarry account in heroes evolve mobile because i want to bind my facebook account to my main account in heroes evolved mobile hope u can help me tnx

First I will ask, is your account bound to your app store. That is google play or apple store. If yes, try logging out of your account, and making a new account using the facebook you don't want bound. This 'should' kick it off your main, so you can bind another.

I will warn though, I'm not sure if the new facebook login can be deleted; I will ask. I actually personally unintentionally did this (Oops)
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

I cant back my real acc . I cant bind it out . I try to log out my fb acc but its still appear what will I do ? help pls I cant recover my acc .

Comment

I'll try to help out. So your main Facebook account is bound to your secondary heroes evolved account? I did this a few months ago, what I did was logged into my main account and bound it to Facebook, should kick it off your secondary account. This might have been changed since I did this, I'll test it later and report back

Comment

How to unbind my facebook acc form Hero evolved

Comment

Unfortunately, once an accound is bound, it can not be unbound.

If you are having issues with binding an account, there is a similar thread in bugs section
            http://forum.r2games.com/forum/mobil...5-facebook-bug
            Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
            Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Working...
            X