Does r2games care?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does r2games care?

So r2games created a discord server (even tho there is already a well established community server) less than a month later they abandoned it entirely.

So does r2games care about any form of social media besides Facebook? On the Reddit community discord, there are alot of high ranking players, some who even participated in HEC. So why is r2games not there answering questions and getting our opinion? Do they not care about the community? Or do they just not understand how any platform besides facebook work? From what I see on facebook, its mostly filled with casual players and some of the most toxic players around.

A staff response would be appreciated, but I'm not getting my hopes up given their track record.

Hello,

Each community area of the game have different support teams, but we all communicate. R2Games staff are best contacted via helpshift, however, I'd be happy to forward your concern, and hopefully get some answers for you.

I will note too, most of the staff are currently on holiday (http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...oliday-in-2017), so the official person/people in charge of those areas may take a while to answer, and tickets may be a bit slow during these times. I do assure you though, they do definitely care about the Heroes Evolved mobile community, and are always forwarding new ideas to the developers to consider.

Thank you for your post
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

9/10 times when I contact support, I don't receive a response. Your "explanation" still doesn't explain why they made an official discord server, and abandoned it less than a month later. You can't say that's due to holidays since they haven't been on their own discord server since early-mid August.

Still, nobody has addressed my main concern. Does r2games care about any social media platform besides Facebook? From what I see, Facebook is full of angry kids and Mobile Legend players bashing Heroes Evolved, so why don't they put any resources towards another platform such as Reddit? I run the subreddit for Heroes Evolved, I have never once been in contact with anyone from r2games about it. If r2games really cared about the community, they wouldn't put all their focus on one platform (Facebook)

Comment

I personally am unsure about other social platforms, other than facebook and twitter, being used. Mentioning the holidays was more for the fact the person in charge of that aspect of the game may not be harder to contact, and the staff on may have limited knowledge also, so the answer to the question may not get a definite answer until they return. I may however, be able to contact someone who helps, or has at least a little bit of knowledge in that area. I have not received any update yet, but will try again to get an answer.

They are also asking to keep an eye out for popular youtube channels for the game. If anyone posts links here, we forward them.
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Thank you for basically confirming that Facebook Twitter and YouTube are their only focus. Hope they soon realize that they need to listen to their entire community, not just the casual players, or else this great game will surely die out

Being the owner of the subreddit and discord server, I've noticed a huge drop in the amount of players. Alot of the top players are quitting because of r2games inability to listen to their players and make some much needed fixes. Hope they turn this around soon, or else other games will take their spot on the market
          Last edited by Whakapono; 10-05-2017, 10:49 PM. Reason: Merged posts. Please use edit function in future

Comment

I hadn't confirmed anything, just mentioned the platforms I'm aware of. Bear in mind, I'm a player too, not staff, so am unsure of what other departments out of support do. I will bring the topic up again on Monday with them, when more staff are on. If I get an answer earlier, I will post here.

I will add too, the best way to get feedback to the team is via helpshift. Every player has access to it, and the support there are very effective at getting players concerns forwarded to the development team. If you, or any other player are still waiting for a reply (after 48hr of sending it), please feel free to PM me your UID, and subject matter of ticket, and I will nudge the team to remind them to answer.
            Last edited by Whakapono; 10-05-2017, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Empty promises considering I've tried contacting them multiple times via helpshift and Facebook, I've never once received an answer, however others do receive responses when it comes to technical issues altho 9/10 the answers they receive are useless. It's almost as if they pick and choose what questions they want to answer, and questions they don't want to answer they completely ignore. Not a very effective way to run a business

Comment

Feel free to flick me a UID via PM (and server), and I can follow up on your helpshift for you.

Note: Any chance of sharing your discord and/or reddit links please? Unless they are private of course, in which case I'll let them know
                Last edited by Whakapono; 10-08-2017, 11:02 PM. Reason: Additional request

Comment

Yes sorry for the delay, i havent been checking this frequently. Also, sorry for venting here, I understand that you personally have nothing to do with these decisions. It's frustrating for me because I've sunk countless hours into making the community better and closer, which I believe I've managed to do in some small way, but sometimes it feels as if all that effort is for nothing.

Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/heroesevolved
                  Discord: https://discord.gg/u7szEX

Comment

Thank you, will forward these to the game community staff

Comment

Working...
                    X