Transfer my vip 4 account!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer my vip 4 account!!!

Hello , im XinaMacho server Asgard, i used to play on Android platform i actually bought and recharged my account, i moved to a Ios platform and i wonder if you guys can transfer my account from android to my ios server olympus, since i donate money i really apreciate you do it for me.

Thanks.

Unfortunately transfers are not possible

https://r2games.helpshift.com/a/hero...e-devices&l=en
    Last edited by Whakapono; 10-30-2017, 05:01 PM. Reason: Added link to FAQ
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

The link you provided doesn't say that transfer is forbidden. I used Game Center account on IOS and want to transfer my account to Android device. Tried to to bind account to facebook and then login at new device - no luck. Guys, I'm with you from the 2nd season. I'm VIP too. Please do something. Is it so hard just to change my start server (from Asgard to Olympus back again)?

Comment

iOS and Android are different servers. There is no possible way to transfer an account from one server to another.
        If however you needed to transfer from one device to another of the same operating system, and are having trouble finding your account, it would be possible.
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
        Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Working...
        X