Try to improve heroes Evolved rather than introducing new features

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try to improve heroes Evolved rather than introducing new features

What’s the use of introducing new features like adventure mode. Players quit because of issues with game, they r not quitting because of lack of features. Please understand this and try to improve this game by improving match making in ranked, characters etc.
    when i play ranked matches most of the time I’m matching with low rank players.....why r2?. This is happening to all of them and that’s why they quit. Try to understand this, improve this game. We only want improvement rather than new features. “Don’t kill this game”. Please

I've seen this concern has been forwarded to the developers. Unfortunately the more people leave, the more it hinders those left

Staff at R2Games are still actively trying to find new players, and rely on fans too, to bring friends in (keep an eye on recruitment event(s)).

Hopefully they (developers) find a middle ground to make the majority happy
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Imo the new adventure mode is great. Gives whales something to spend on which keeps the game alive and well, and if you don't like the mode there's no requirements to play it.

Comment

The new adventure mode was requested by many over a year ago. I personally didn't see it ever happening, but here it is
        The devs are always trying to improve by fixing any bugs that come up; some are harder to hit on the head than others.

Please do keep any suggestions coming, on how the game can be improved
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
        Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Working...
        X