Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice if any update would allow for tickets to be sent at all.
    Secondly, I've been hoping that this server merge yesterday would at least have removed all guild leaders and/or players that had been inactive for 150 days. But no.

I would have been happy to keep playing even if developers had given up all together. But then servers get merged, ruining everybody's ranks in arena, raids etc.
    Why would they even bother with that?

Comment

Originally posted by peterings View Post
      It would be nice if any update would allow for tickets to be sent at all.
      Secondly, I've been hoping that this server merge yesterday would at least have removed all guild leaders and/or players that had been inactive for 150 days. But no.

I would have been happy to keep playing even if developers had given up all together. But then servers get merged, ruining everybody's ranks in arena, raids etc.
      Why would they even bother with that?
      Apologies for late post, but I've put up the info post for the merger

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....2017-10-00-GMT

If you still have questions about it, please feel free to make a new thread about it.

Since this Update is nearing release, I will close this thread. If any future updates request player direct feedback, we will open a new thread (feel free to open your own thread if you have suggestions of your own after April patch release).
      Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
      Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Working...
      X