New World - Fleet Formations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New World - Fleet Formations

I cant send out more than 1 formation. I want to send each of my three ships to 3 different resource islands. I get the message that says " Your formation is full. Max formation 3. level up to increase your number of formations! VIP5+ players unlock formations earlier still to a maximum of 3 formations." Is 3 ships to 3 separate islands 3 formations or am I missing something? As of right now i can only send my ships to the same island, isnt that 1 formation? has anyone else had this problem
    Last edited by tallbeard7; 02-24-2016, 07:11 PM.

Yes 3 ships to 3 different locations counts as 3 formations.
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

so is this a bug that you are aware of of should i submit a ticket because having to send all my ships to island at a time is quite limiting

Comment

I'll check for VIP 0 - 4, to see if you only start with one formation until leveled, but VIP 5+ have a max of 3 different locations at any one time

Edit:

Just asked and got the following answer (more or less):
        VIP 0 - 4
        Level 45 - 49 = 1 formation
        Level 50 - 59 = 2 formation
        Level 60+ = 3 formation (max)

VIP 5+
        Level 45 - 49 = 2 formation
        Level 50+ = 3 formation (max)

If your stats do not match the above, please do let us know.
        Last edited by Whakapono; 02-25-2016, 07:42 PM. Reason: updated
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Looks like i will be reaching level 60 today! thanks for the helping me understand this

Comment

Thank you for bringing the question forward! I learned something too

Comment

Working...
            X