Purchased A Special Package (49.99) and never got the gems or items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchased A Special Package (49.99) and never got the gems or items

Help please. I have been trying to resolve an issue for a few days now. I have submitted tickets and received no answer. I purchased a 49.99 package in the game. It went through but I never received the gems or the items. I think it had something to do with Apples/itunes new terms that I had to agree to which took me out and then back into the app (probably messing up the workflow). The problem is .. my card was charged and I got the apple receipt.. but nothing in the game. Please help get this resolved. I am going to charge back on my card otherwise.. and I have to say this doesn't make me a huge fan. (I will supply personal information privately when someone actually contacts me)

Game: Pirate Empire
    Server: S2 (Drunken Shanty)
    Name: Ezykeul (10511189)
    Level: 89
    BR: 2,115,006
    VIP: 13
    Guild: Dirty Little Oars
    Order ID: MT3001ZH5M
    Document No. 188136807525
    Last edited by R26525029; 09-22-2016, 11:24 PM. Reason: Identification Details

Had a problem with promo pack too. There logs can show if u received the items+ gems. I bought using my saved gems but I was sure I didn't get them. U must keep ur real money receipt, hopefully u will get them

Comment

I will forward details. Please do let me know if it has been since resolved
      Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
      Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Working...
      X