October 20, 2016 Astronomy and Artifact Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 20, 2016 Astronomy and Artifact Events

This is happening much too often. I spent gems upon the opening of the astronomy event to use 16 attempts in astronomy. Again, the first 15 attempts did not count toward the event. I will be missing out on the appropriate rewards unless the R2 sends me what is mine.
    Also, I started enchanting artifacts. I enchanted 5 or 6 times before I checked to see if it was counting. NOPE. All of my endeavors went unseen. Please send me the rewards that are mine and show that you care for your loyal customers. I need this taken care of before the events conclude
    Thank you! S2 Drunken Shanty ID 10552308
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-20-08-13-59.png
Views:	1
Size:	295.2 KB
ID:	1786408Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-20-08-14-10.png
Size:	295.0 KB
ID:	1786409Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-20-08-14-16.png
Size:	343.6 KB
ID:	1786410Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-20-08-14-20.png
Size:	307.4 KB
ID:	1786411

Thank you jordanxf. I've forwarded these to support. Hopefully you hear something positive soon.

Just in case though, can you please also screenshot your attempts at the end of each day so you definitely get what you're meant to. Hopefully there's no need, and it's just a delayed syncing error.

Can you please go to one of your cabins, dismiss the sailor, relog then rehire the sailor in the cabin? Sometimes that helps give the syncing a bit of help. Good luck
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

They have sent me some compensation from this issue. This however causes a new issue. My artifact enchantment amount was not updated. For this reason, I will not get the final reward of 150 basic planks and 600 rare timber. Is there any way to get this furthered along? Thanks Whakapono!

Comment

Originally posted by jordanxf View Post
        They have sent me some compensation from this issue. This however causes a new issue. My artifact enchantment amount was not updated. For this reason, I will not get the final reward of 150 basic planks and 600 rare timber. Is there any way to get this furthered along? Thanks Whakapono!
        If you could reply with the update, am hoping they should be able to help with the compensation. I will request on this side for the update also
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
        Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

The event ended with the 40 enchant prize being reached. I didn't get the 50 enchant prize.

Comment

Working...
          X