[Resolved] bug with refine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Resolved] bug with refine

I have a problem with the new refine thing and it seems i'm not the only one

although i have 10 artifacts all of them still have the unlock with gems button and when i go on the refine panel "unlock" and "refine" overlap so that i cannot click on refine.

moreover the button i believe serves to put on the aperture appears in japanese

can anybody help me ?

This is a prime example of lack of support from r2, new update new problems but no feedback from r2. As stated many did suffer from this problem. A simple reply from r2 none existent

Comment

Originally posted by cthebest78 View Post
      This is a prime example of lack of support from r2, new update new problems but no feedback from r2. As stated many did suffer from this problem. A simple reply from r2 none existent
      Does this issue still exist? Or was the comment about lack of reply on this thread? Or something else?
      Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
      Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

I really think you are unaware of how we love the game. But players are stopping all the time, elite astronomy will only hold out a month or 2 then that update is completed. Its a ticking time bomb for many players who enjoy the game but no effective feedback.... You are the only one on here. We need more support from r2

Comment

Working...
        X