Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

helped a friend with a small garnet for 24 gems, game took 1600 gems off me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helped a friend with a small garnet for 24 gems, game took 1600 gems off me!

My toon is Kelly Hawson on Server 6 cannonball cave
    on Monday I helped a friend with a bead request for 24 gems, the game took 800 gems off me
    on Wednesday I hlped another friend with a small garnet for 24gems, the game took 800 gems off me,
    can I get my 1558 gems back plz and why is this bug happening ??/

Ouch! Have you written a ticket about it yet? They will need to check your account for that one.

If you can't send ticket in game (avatar -> settings -> support (link)), their email is pos@r2games.com

If however you have sent a ticket and not heard anything in 48hr, let us know and we'll give support a we nudge for you
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

ok I try to send a ticket now

Comment

I'll forward your details so they can keep an eye out for it Normal response time is within 48hr during business days
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
        Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

I sent an email

Comment

Working...
          X