New ship skins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ship skins

Why has the option to buy the new ship skins with gems been removed.

I hope this is a bug & will be changed back otherwise it's a real kick it the face for those of us that didn't get them in time & gives those that did a huge advantage.
    Cpt Caveman
    Straw Hat GF
    S4 - Skull Island

We have enquired about this, and will nudge for an answer again today

Update: The new skins for sale was an oopsie. They have been taken back and refunds given
    Last edited by Whakapono; 04-27-2017, 06:36 AM.
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Thanks for the update, it's not the answer I was hoping for but it's not a surprise.

I suspect you'll have some very disgruntled players who brought the skins & then upgraded them in new world for the event burning a great deal of timber in the process, timber they may have also brought with gems or worse still $.
      Cpt Caveman
      Straw Hat GF
      S4 - Skull Island

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
        Thanks for the update, it's not the answer I was hoping for but it's not a surprise.

I suspect you'll have some very disgruntled players who brought the skins & then upgraded them in new world for the event burning a great deal of timber in the process, timber they may have also brought with gems or worse still $.
        Good point. No doubt they would have sent tickets, but I'll forward the point just in case. Thank you for the heads up
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
        Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Working...
        X