Latest patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fixed] Latest patch

Updated app on iOS. Now all I can sign into is the QA environment. Please resolve quickly. Not sure how to submit an actual ticket since I can't sign into a production server.

I have the same problem. Please resolve this fast! I have cleared all cache and reinstalled the app, which did not help.

Comment

The developers are aware of the issue. Please feel free to update us when it resolves. We will update here as soon as we hear anything
      Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
      Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Update it now

Comment

I honestly don't believe this company performs any quality assurance testing prior to their releases. Simply amazes me how you don't open this up from an iOS device after you finalize and publish the patch for consumption as the team responsible to ensure it works. If I operated this way at my job, I wouldn't have a job. Still not fixed, I hope they at least had the decency to pull the patch from iOS store so as not to impact additional people.

Mental note to self: Self, don't update until after someone else tries it first.

Comment

The problem is now fixed for me!

Comment

Originally posted by annalund96 View Post
              The problem is now fixed for me!
              Great thank you for verifying. I've been told the issue is resolved
              Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
              Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Working...
              X