Refund me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund me.

For the past few weeks I have been very active in the new world. I have spent over a thousand gems throughout the past few weeks to hasten my fleets to reach any particular boss monster first. I watch visually to make sure that I am the first player to reach the boss monster. Every time, I reach the boss monster first and my fleet returns to me. However, the boss monster shows that it is still undamaged and at 100% hp. Then another player reaches the boss monster and destroys it. This happens time and time again. My gems that I have spent to be first are wasted and I count as last place with no account for damage to the boss monster. I have sent tickets in before concerning this issue and I have never gotten a response from you EVER. I am now sending you yet another ticket and I will be posting this on your forum too. ID 10552308 Drunken Shanty

Give me back my gems.

Comment

I will forward the issue, and request support answer your ticket also. Good luck.
      If you do not get a reply within the next 24hr, please do reply back here, and I can bump the issue again
      Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
      Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Please bump... It's been months and many more tickets, yet no response.

Comment

Apologies for the late reply. Will do. Same issue?
          Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Same thing... And yet another ticket sent. Still not a response.

Comment

Will forward again. Thank you for bumping this when needed.

Comment

les dévelopeurs ne fond rien moi j ai mon compte bloquer depuis le 27 janvier et je leur est donner toute les infos ;et toujours pas débloquer c est abuser

Comment

Originally posted by R2105985125 View Post
                  les dévelopeurs ne fond rien moi j ai mon compte bloquer depuis le 27 janvier et je leur est donner toute les infos ;et toujours pas débloquer c est abuser
                  This is a different game and developer to the one you play. Please keep communicating via helpshift, to help support work toward a solution for you, and keep me updated whether or not you need me to request an update. Thank you

Comment

Still never heard from R2 about this. Lol?

Comment

Wow really? That's unfortunate I apologise I didn't follow up, as this issue was known by the develotpers, and the last I heard on it, was they were working towards a fix.

I do wish you luck in whichever game you end up with. Feel free to PM if you find one similar, or if you decide to give Shards of Magic a go. They are very different games, but I have in the past enjoyed it, it's quite fun The main form of contact with R2Games mobile games is via their facebook pages, so it will be sad seeing a few of these names go.

Wishing ye Pirates best wishes, n happy gaming! Yarrrrr!

Comment

Working...
                      X