Refund me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund me.

For the past few weeks I have been very active in the new world. I have spent over a thousand gems throughout the past few weeks to hasten my fleets to reach any particular boss monster first. I watch visually to make sure that I am the first player to reach the boss monster. Every time, I reach the boss monster first and my fleet returns to me. However, the boss monster shows that it is still undamaged and at 100% hp. Then another player reaches the boss monster and destroys it. This happens time and time again. My gems that I have spent to be first are wasted and I count as last place with no account for damage to the boss monster. I have sent tickets in before concerning this issue and I have never gotten a response from you EVER. I am now sending you yet another ticket and I will be posting this on your forum too. ID 10552308 Drunken Shanty

Give me back my gems.

Comment

I will forward the issue, and request support answer your ticket also. Good luck.
      If you do not get a reply within the next 24hr, please do reply back here, and I can bump the issue again
      Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
      Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Working...
      X