Promo Codes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promo Codes

Where in the game do you input promo codes?

Good question. I cant seem to find that means to input any promo codes either.

Comment

1) Click on your Avatar in the top left corner of the screen.
      2) Click "Settings" button at the base of the menu that pops up
      3) Click "Swap Pack" button in the next menu
      4) Enter Code in popup
      5) Confirm Code
      6) click new icon on the left of the screen called "Prizes" (Not positive on the name of this new icon, but should be hard to miss).

Comment

Got any promo codes you want to share?

Comment

Originally posted by doug_loeper View Post
          Got any promo codes you want to share?
          I have a LOA and winterfrost code. The winterfrost code was sent for a user, I can sent it to you and you can check if it has been used before giving me any pirate empire code.

Comment

Anyone can state which pack gives 35 predator blueprints? 60 or 80 pack ?

Comment

how can someone get codes like that?

Comment

Originally posted by R2111851868 View Post
                Anyone can state which pack gives 35 predator blueprints? 60 or 80 pack ?
                The predator prints were from the $80 pack received via registered email. If you have not yet registered your email, please do so via R2Games main site:
                http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=64
                Originally posted by verblin_mc View Post
                how can someone get codes like that?
                Apart from email codes, there was recently a HalloWinning event at http://r2games.com (since ended). Players were also swapping codes from/for other games codes here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....se-This-Thread.
                Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
                Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

I registered my email on oct 30, and i didnt recieve a predator code to my email. Do i have to find it from a specific page or how do i get it?

Comment

The codes given in the last email, were sent out to registered emails 28th October, so you were shy a couple of days for that one unfortunately. However now you have your email registered, means you are in for any future distribution of codes and such. Remember to check your junk mail also
                    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

My email has been registered for over a month and I didn't receive anything either!

There's some kind of bug, my email is marked as "Not verified", but when I click on Verify, it says "Email address already registered!"
                      How much stuff have I lost because of this?
                      Last edited by hirze; 11-05-2015, 03:54 AM.
                      freez0r, leader of Invasores S2

Comment

Originally posted by hirze View Post
                        There's some kind of bug, my email is marked as "Not verified", but when I click on Verify, it says "Email address already registered!"
                        I would recommend sending a ticket in this situation, either via the in game link (avatar - settings - support), or via email so they can see what's going on there.

I personally found mine in my junk mail. A quick search for 'r2games' helped me find it.

Comment

Haven't ever got any promo code on my email!!!
                          So ... how to get them?

Comment

Originally posted by lappi.ib View Post
                            Haven't ever got any promo code on my email!!!
                            So ... how to get them?
                            First need to register your email (if not done so already):

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=64

If you have already, please remember to also check your junk mail folder. The last code mail was sent around Thanksgiving. Please also check the Bounty Board regularly. There are currently a couple of links posted offering codes.

Comment

Sorry, I click on my avatar, but I don't have a settings button at the bottom, any other place it would be?

Comment

Working...
                              X