This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New World Guide

How about some players share their knowledge about this new addition? There are no info about this in game, regarding the mechanics, what can we get, how fleet is upgraded, limitations, etc.

I have shared that there isn't any specific (?) in the New World, so they may add one in future updates.

Just to get the ball rolling, I will post this (what I've recently posted in another post):
    Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    VIP 0 - 4
    Level 45 - 49 = 1 formation
    Level 50 - 59 = 2 formation
    Level 60+ = 3 formation (max)

VIP 5+
    Level 45 - 49 = 2 formation
    Level 50+ = 3 formation (max)
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Haven't played around much in the new world yet but looks like a good addition to the game.

The pvp looks interesting but need to work out the mechanics a bit more, is the primary ship your island & can it take damage?.
      Cpt Caveman
      Straw Hat GF
      S4 - Skull Island

Comment

I see NO POINT of this "New World"! Those woods are useless because you cannot use them in the current game. So my interest of this "New World" is ZERO

Comment

Originally posted by lappi.ib View Post
          I see NO POINT of this "New World"! Those woods are useless because you cannot use them in the current game. So my interest of this "New World" is ZERO
          Remember wood can strengthen your 'New World' ships, so you can 'ward off' other pirates, and collect gems and gold. Who can say no to free gems *drools*
          Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
          Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

I agree that the new world isn't overly interesting at the moment but it's early days & I'm sure the developers have plans for the new world as I think it could become a major part of the game.

I'd like to see the following,

To be able to upgrade my island so that it can defend itself.
            Allow the island to take & inflict damage.
            Elements on the island that would let me upgrade things like attack, defence, travel & collection speed.
            Unused sailors employed on the island to boost stats.
            Different resources to be able to upgrade the above.
            The ability to intercept other players fleet (may be difficult to implement).
            More resource islands - I often log in to find nothing left.

As Whakapono said above if the new world doesn't take your fancy then use it to farm gems for the main game, these can't be stolen so it's a win win.
            Cpt Caveman
            Straw Hat GF
            S4 - Skull Island

Comment

The latest patch which included changes in the new world further shows how money hungry the developers are. Adding monsters that cost more to repair the damage they do than the worth of the **** drops. While lowering the population of 4 and 5 gems and wood so we can't farm anymore. Another pay to play addition.

Comment

I never bought New World.

I only use it to farm gems.

What is the point of gathering wood? After your ship reach lvl 10, it requires huge amounts of wood, just to increase 1lvl=1%. However, your fleet stats are dependent on your player's stats. Meaning that, even if you have a fleet of lvl 20, if you are a 1000k BR player, you will still lose to a fleet of lvl 10 of a 1500BR player.

Also, what is the point of being the best in new world? you gain nothing out of it...

New addition is also stupid...you spend a lot of gold just to repair your ships after fighting those monsters, so it is better to buy the mats directly from shops.

When devs halved gold rewards from travel map we were told that they would create new instances/ways to get more gold. New world is just another black hole sucking our gold. I am still waiting for R2 to provide us new ways of getting gold...

You halved the gold in order for us to spend more money on gems to compensate the lack of gold in PE, that is the truth!

Comment

ADDED FEATURE
                  New World = GEMS
                  To get gems = Best fleet
                  To get best fleet = WOOD

NERFED FEATURE
                  Make em spend more gold = Add worthless monsters
                  Give em less GEMS and WOOD = Kill Dead World

If they see someone getting any advantage anywhere in the game they quickly turn that area into a pay to play area.

Comment

Working...
                  X