How to overthrow a guild leader?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to overthrow a guild leader?

Hello, i'm official of my guild but my leader is offline since more of two weeks. I know there are a possibility paying 200 diamonds to overthrow him but i dont know how do it. How i can overthrow my guild leader?

Just submit a ticket explaining that your guild leader has been offline and that you want to usurp him. That's worked for others.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanxf View Post
      Just submit a ticket explaining that your guild leader has been offline and that you want to usurp him. That's worked for others.
      jordanxf is exactly right. Will need to send a screenshot of the guild master being offline for x days, and request the ownership be transferred. At the moment, there is no automatic system in place for when the guild master has been inactive
      Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
      Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

I can't send a ticket, can you help me whakapono?

Click image for larger version

Name:	guild2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	1724871

Server: S8
        Guild: España!!!
        Guild Leader: diablobcn -> offline time: 89 days
        New Guild Leader: BoiNa
        Attached Files

Comment

I can forward this screenshot for you. If they need any more information, I'll let you know
          Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
          Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Hi Whakapono, I've got the same problem and sent a ticket 2 weeks ago. But I'm not sure it worked since nothing has changed.
            It's server s11
            Guild "Drunken pirates"
            Guild leader Tang Lung. Offline roughly 110 days
            New guild leader "Chipwrex"

Could you please forward this?
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X