Server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge

Servers S3 & S4 are going to merge on the 10th of May.

I'm not against this as it will add competition for the top players on both servers however I hope changes are planned to colony wars & weekly wars as the merge is going to halve the number of players that can get involved & therefor remove the main pvp elements of the game for a lot of players.
    Cpt Caveman
    Straw Hat GF
    S4 - Skull Island

Well, I am not that happy about it. But hey, R2 is just like that. Another decision made without even asking the involved players. The words that "R2 will look into players suggestions (e.g. better communication)" clearly were not to take seriously.

I will explain why, at least for me, the game just died.

1. I will not sign in war room anymore. If before was close to impossible, now is beyond impossible.
    2. Arena event: just got screwed. While now I fight to be close to top 50 (100 gems reward), after the merge I will fight to be near top 100 (halved gem reward). And also, if arena ranking is reseted, how long will it take until I reach such position? in thousands of players...
    3. Raid event: the same as arena. Another event that got screwed
    4. New world was close to impossible to farm gems. Now, if the resource islands amount remains the same, it will be useless...it will be more players than resource islands, waaay more!

I mean, yes, this will increase the competition. But only for top players...Until now was hard for me to keep closing the gap between top 50, now it will be pointless. As such, I will not keep playing like I used to, just to be near top 100.

So for me, merging servers without adding anything new for medium players to enjoy (better and more MVP), is a shoot in the feet. I understand what you are doing R2. You will keep merging servers in order to add new servers and keep milking money out of us.

Bye bye Pirate Empire, it is ciao for me. Got tired of empty promises, no respect for players, updates and merges without talking previously to players, in-game errors keep piling and piling, unsolved.

Comment

I have to agree with what Rubens has said, this merge will most likely make a lot of players quit unless changes are made to the game. The new world will become very overcrowded with anyone outside the top 50 unable to progress due to the lack of resources.
      Cpt Caveman
      Straw Hat GF
      S4 - Skull Island

Comment

Working...
      X