S3-S4 New World

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S3-S4 New World

I would like to ask for the devs to increase the amount of resource islands (wood, gold, and gems) in new world of S3-S4 server (I can only comment the state of this server, not others).

It is overcrowded and there is a lack of resource islands. Please, don't answer that this is for the sake of competition, as things go, only top tier (1%) players can farm the islands. As this merge gathered a lot of great players, I think mid players will simply drop NW, as they stand no chance in it.

I am a orange tier player (top 3%) and have a really hard time to farm an island, before a big gun finds it, so I can only imagine how hard (impossible) will be for mid players...

Please, populate NW with at least 2 times more islands...

I don't know how other players feel about this, but NW is bound to be forgotten by 99% of the server, as they have no chance in it.

I will forward your request, and wish you luck.
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Thanks Whaka I believe I will need lool

Comment

Working...
      X