Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild War Congratulations!

Hi all

Apologies for the late post, but I just wanted to give an informal 'Congratulations' to the winners of the first Guild War.

Well done to Straw Hat GF of s3-4 for taking the title.

Great job to all who participated. It was certainly an entertaining watch. There were a fair few nail biters, that's for sure Good luck all for the next match.
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Another season has passed, another Guild War has been had.

Good job to Shadow Fleet of s3-4 for taking the title this time.

It was close vs the defending champions. Looking forward to the next match! Good luck all
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Low guild war increasingly attractive

Comment

Congratulations to Shadow Fleet of s3-4 for taking the champion title for the second time in a row

Would love to see some of the other servers in the finals. Top 4 are always so close! Good luck everyone for next season

Comment

Another war done and dusted. Congratulations again Shadow Fleet of s3-4 for winning another season of Guild War.

Lets see if they can hold onto the title next season too! Good luck everyone
          Last edited by Whakapono; 09-08-2016, 07:48 AM. Reason: Forgot to add server number

Comment

So it's been over 2 months since the last guild war. And there was no Halloween events either. Is there anyone still running this game ?????

You are very close to losing a lot of your long term players. We are struggling to keep our top level 90 players in the game.

Will there be another guild war soon????

Will there be events at Thanksgiving????

The promise of an elusive upgrade is not enough to keep people playing any more.

Comment

I'd be glad if we never see guild wars again as it has torn our server apart, pre guild wars we had 5-6 very competitive guilds on the server all fighting it out in colony wars - this kept the game interesting while we all wait for something to do. Unfortunately with the introduction of gw all the strongest players have moved to a single guild meaning we have one super guild & a bunch small guilds trying to hold it together after there strongest players have left. This has left these fallen guilds unable to compete in any part of the game & is increasing the number of players quitting making these guilds even weaker.

This cycle is only going to continue until the only players left on the server will be part of the super guild & that for me isn't fun.

The gw rewards for the top guild is very good but is it worth tearing the game apart for.
              Cpt Caveman
              Straw Hat GF
              S4 - Skull Island

Comment

I just want to see R2 doing something interactive with its players, guild war, special event, SOMETHING! I'd even not complain bitterly any more if they decorated my ship with forced holiday cheer.

Even this forum is completely dead, only you and I left on it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
                  I'd be glad if we never see guild wars again as it has torn our server apart, pre guild wars we had 5-6 very competitive guilds on the server all fighting it out in colony wars - this kept the game interesting while we all wait for something to do. Unfortunately with the introduction of gw all the strongest players have moved to a single guild meaning we have one super guild & a bunch small guilds trying to hold it together after there strongest players have left. This has left these fallen guilds unable to compete in any part of the game & is increasing the number of players quitting making these guilds even weaker.

This cycle is only going to continue until the only players left on the server will be part of the super guild & that for me isn't fun.

The gw rewards for the top guild is very good but is it worth tearing the game apart for.
                  I thought you were opposed to joining a "super guild".

Comment

Thank you for bumping this. I apologise for not updating as I had intended. I know the next round is already almost done and dusted, but I wish to congratulate Walk_The_Plank of s5-6 for knocking down reigning champions and taking the lead. It's awesome to see the fierce competition!

Comment

Great job to PHANTOM of s5 - 6 for taking this round of Guild War! Very surprising final, that's for sure! Again another close 4!

Looking forward to the next round

Comment

Another Guild Wars has concluded, and Walk_The_Plank has retaken the title. Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by jordanxf View Post
                          Another Guild Wars has concluded, and Walk_The_Plank has retaken the title. Congratulations!
                          *Applaudes* Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                            *Applaudes* Congratulations!
                            Hej, pretty girls, did you ever play this game yourself?

Comment

Respect for the guilds of server 1-4 only (!!!) that did not join in one guild and still have motivation to play even without any chances to win GW in the future at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X