No announcement yet.

Guild War Congratulations!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This season's GW will be a fierce battle between Walk the Plank ___ and Shadow Fleet... The excitement is building up! Who will emerge victorious once again?

Comment

Originally posted by jordanxf View Post
      This season's GW will be a fierce battle between Walk the Plank ___ and Shadow Fleet... The excitement is building up! Who will emerge victorious once again?
      Oooo exciting! Thank you for reviving this thread
      Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
      Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

With the tail of the wind, S1-4 Shadow Fleet reigns victorious over S5-6 Walk_The_Plank. Don't be too hard on your deck crew captains, twas a good show!
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Old rivals go head to head for another breath taking war

Good job to Walk_The_Plank for overcoming their 'almost first' curse, and making it to top spot

Comment

Apologies for the late post, but wish to congratulate Walk_The_Plank of s1-6 for another impressive win. Arrgyle of s1-6 fought hard, and did well to make finals this month. Will be interesting what the new year will bring.

Happy Holidays Cap'ns.... Yarrrr

Comment

That's "Arrr... Gyle".

Comment

Insulting, second strongest guild and its not even close, nor will it be anytime soon. This thread can be shut down and just say Congrats indefinitely to WTP. No sense in wasting your time typing something up. Is there even a point to guild wars since you can now earn a couple rare eggs? Joke.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanxf View Post
                  That's "Arrr... Gyle".
                  Silly me, I just realised I'd been misspelling them since the dawn of time ha ha. My bad, and I will make sure I spell correctly in the future.

I understand how you're feeling Hensicl, and the rewards changes have been brought up on a few occasions. Please do keep sending the support team your feedback (if via ticket, one ticket per issue please), and support will try to reach a compromise with the developers.

As far as the reigning champions, I remember players felt the same with Shadow Fleet once upon a time. The player base is always changing, especially when server mergers happen. There is always room to improve, Arrr... gyle proved it last time. Keep your chin up, man yer cannons, n full speed ahead

Comment

There was a difference with Shadow...there was a path in game to compete with them. There isn’t any longer without spending cash. Not to mention, arrg is falling further behind from other servers guilds that do have the ability to collect gems daily.

i’ve never been in the top guild nor do I need to be in order to enjoy game. That isn’t the concern. Support Team is useless. Standard response: ‘we’ll forward to developers’. Just like ‘fixing’ guild wars prize structure, would have been better off not saying anything based on the fix.

Comment

Working...
                    X