The game is over.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game is over.

Thanks for that game, was funny. Last changes killed the game. It was boring already, but still was going some way. A lot of pirates had the same power and could try to win using different skills. New light dragon has much more speed etc. Without this one there r no chances to fight. Ok. Tokens of unicorn in rewards give to all the guild, that wins gw permanetly, the opportunity to get unicorn 5 without any cent in game. 50 players with unicorn 5. Great,but who can fight them after? Then it will be the only one guild always win gw. Stupid way? Well, this game has been finished. Me personally like it very much. I m terribly tired to wait for new levels n colonies. Most of interesting players left the game because of it long time ago. Only few still play. But now we have to say thanks to admins, that killed the game and free us to come back to real life. Who like to hatch eggs for many hours? No more new players. Only old sick patients that were still waiting for updates. Enough, no more. Thanks. Would be great to get money back, but sure not. Good luck everybody

Wishing you the best of luck where ever you end up capt'n
    I personally am looking forward to see what the coming update has in store for us; they've been working on for a long time now *excited*
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Would be great to get some explaining from admins / owners of the game, not only sarcastic replica from moderator who probably is the nice person but cannot fight the stupid changes too. Me personally spent much more than enough money into this game to have opportunity to expect some, a little bit respect towards loyal clients like me. A lot of bugs in game, never fair competition because of it, stupid system in GW, wrong work of stats and skills etc. Ok, we ate it long time, but these last changes were indeed incredible try to kill the game finally. Any comments?

Comment

I didn't mean to sound sarcastic. I'm genuinely excited for the coming update, and will always wish players well.

Your concerns have been brought up on other occasions for sure, not only here but I've seen in guild and world chats also. There's a thread *here* for constructive player feedback; giving detail to what players hope to get out of the game, what the don't like, why, and ideas to any alternative. I'm not entirely sure they are currently taking suggestions for the next update, but I'm forwarding them regardless. If they don't make this one, there's always the possibility of a future one.

Feel free to send players here to either comment on this post, or the suggestions one. The more of a voice us players have, the better
        Last edited by Whakapono; 03-25-2017, 05:03 PM. Reason: edited link
        Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Comment

Still no any word from admins, no any comments and explaining.

Comment

Patch is very VERRRRYYY close. No definite time but is sooooo close (is that what you were referring to?)

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
              Patch is very VERRRRYYY close. No definite time but is sooooo close (is that what you were referring to?)
              we are waiting for it since last sommer...all the time its sooooo close...it is so funny to hear it , isn't it? And what about this stupidity with unicorns in rewards for the whole guild in gw?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-04-14-22-24-48.png
Views:	1
Size:	217.1 KB
ID:	1729616

Comment

Working...
                X