It really is the end

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It really is the end

So this is it then after 3 years you are shutting pirate empire down, I’ll ask why? not that I’m expecting any kind of response from you as that would mean you’d actually have to engage with your customers.

Pirate Empire has been one of the best mobile games I’ve played with a fantastic community but you have managed to destroy it with your virtually non existent game development & agressive p2p strategy following the original content. If you had actually put the slightest bit of effort into the game then I think you’d have had one of the largest games out there.

Unfortunately this seems to be a fairly common theme across all of your games & I will not be playing any more games by R2 or any of the other names you release games under.

To only give us a months notice that you are shutting the game down is a disgrace especially after releasing an update less than 6 months ago, many of us have spent money on the game recently & I for one will be making a complaint to Apple asking for any money that I’ve spent on content that i’ll never complete to be refunded & would suggest that everyone else does the same
    Cpt Caveman
    Straw Hat GF
    S4 - Skull Island

It most certainly is unfortunate, and I'm sad myself that the game is closing. I too enjoyed playing, and will hopefully keep in contact with the friends I have made during this time.

All I can do is wish you (and the other pirates) the best wishes in future gaming endeavours. I know at the customer service side, we did our best to make the gaming experience a good one for the players; and yes it was unfortunate not all things we aimed to have done was delivered, but know that we tried, especially had being players ourselves (moderators). Some issues were beyond our, and R2Games staff control.

Happy gaming fellow Cap'n... Hope to cross paths again in future
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Thanks for the response Whakapono, must admit I didn’t expect one. You did your best to help us out but was always fighting a loosing battle. The developers made there money & gave up/got out, I have no doubt that this game will reappear under a different name (not that I’ll be playing it) just like it did before changing from rage of the seven seas to pirate empire so that they can make another quick buck out of it.

I know that R2 didn’t develop the game but it’s thier name on the box & I won’t be suckered into playing any more of R2’s games if pirate empire is an example of how they treat thier customers. Unfortunately you have lost one of your cashwhales.
      Cpt Caveman
      Straw Hat GF
      S4 - Skull Island

Comment

Lmao posted it 4 times
        Cpt Caveman
        Straw Hat GF
        S4 - Skull Island

Comment

Me again, keep this game going u useless bunch of ..... In the 25 years I’ve been gaming I have never come across such a totally pathetic gaming company.

R2 = incompetent bunch of greedy ....
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-13-2018, 06:26 PM. Reason: language
          Cpt Caveman
          Straw Hat GF
          S4 - Skull Island

Comment

Lol, took u less than an hour to censor me but took u months to reply to any problems with the game
            Cpt Caveman
            Straw Hat GF
            S4 - Skull Island

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
              Lol, took u less than an hour to censor me but took u months to reply to any problems with the game
              MemoryLane is Head Moderator, that watches over the R2Games forum, not a developer or a staff member at R2Games. You're welcome to vent, as frustration is understandable, so long as forum rules are followed.

If you have any feedback in relation to this game, feel free to either PM me or leave message here. However, R2Games will no longer be hosting this game after 10 May; decision on that date is final.
              Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
              Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Comment

Working...
              X