Announcement

Collapse

Copia servers shutting down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that "Copia" will officially shutdown on January 24th, 2018 00:00 EST. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...00-00?us-east?
See more
See less

Vip rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip rewards

There a few problems in the game but the most annoying is that i dont get my Sweep Tickets, Diamonds, the Vip Title.......
    I got the Monkey and the Vip status till middle november but that is all.
    If you dont fix it, i wanna have my money back.
    Server 2 / June lan

Please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support for assistance with missing rewards.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

i already send 2 tickets and like 3 emails, with pictures....

edit:
      R2 Lulu replied:
      Greetings,
      Thank you for contacting us.
      We have checked your account and find you can receive the daily benefit for VIP status.
      Please feel free contact us if you need more help.

the standart answer...is nice what i can but it dont work

Server 2 / June lan
      Last edited by R299718100; 10-28-2017, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Reply back to your ticket and let her know you still need help.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Maybe your kidding, i already replied the mail 2 times, 25.10 and 27.10, nobody work on it. so i just opened the next ticket.
          server 2 is only a honeypot to catch the money but not work on it, there several problems but nothing got fixed

Comment

Okay, then please provide your ticket number, and I will let her know you still need help, on Monday.

Comment

1st ticket is #: 654940
              for the 2nd i dont see a number because i dont got mail answer

Comment

Try replying to 654940 with a screenshot showing what it is you're not getting.

Comment

for me is now enough run around for my rewards, im vip since

October 21st, 201701:40 PM
                  Order number: 201710211339509907

i
                  have written 3 tickets and 3 emails and there is nothing what a 4th ticket and the 3rd time with pictures can change.
                  my next option is open a paypal issue to get my money back

Comment

I'm trying to help you. I need to know if you sent a screenshot of the vip benefits you are not receiving in one of your new tickets. Please only send in a new ticket at this point if you have not included such a screenshot. I will forward a note to your support elf when she is in the office, possibly in 12 hours.

Comment

R299718100 They dont care anymore... Server 2 has been bugged for weeks.. ive sent messages to head GM and to mods on forums no one responds.. events not working on Server 2... Events havn't reset in weeks.. were missing Events and sweep on chaos abyss / trial grounds that server 3 has and works but server 2 does not work.. They just gave up on this game.. I had vip for last 2 weeks and got no rewards... my 1st place arena ive had for almost 3 months.. I have not got rewards from that for almost a month...

Comment

Originally posted by Striker View Post
                        R299718100 They dont care anymore... Server 2 has been bugged for weeks.. ive sent messages to head GM and to mods on forums no one responds.. events not working on Server 2... Events havn't reset in weeks.. were missing Events and sweep on chaos abyss / trial grounds that server 3 has and works but server 2 does not work.. They just gave up on this game.. I had vip for last 2 weeks and got no rewards... my 1st place arena ive had for almost 3 months.. I have not got rewards from that for almost a month...
                        What mods are you sending pms to?

Comment

update:
                          the 1st day where i got the rewards
                          but i still miss the vip30 title and the rewards for the last 9 days: 360 Sweep Tickets and 900 Diamonds

Comment

I still miss my rewards

Comment

Case has been forwarded again. Keep updating me, so I know if I need to keep forwarding.

Comment

Working...
                              X