Announcement

Collapse

Copia servers shutting down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that "Copia" will officially shutdown on January 24th, 2018 00:00 EST. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...00-00?us-east?
See more
See less

Vip rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today again no vip rewards

Comment

today vip rewards but still missing my 1000 Diamonds and 400 Sweep Tickets

Comment

And weekend. I won't be able to try again until Monday.
        Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

again no vip rewards

Comment

the support must be kidding, im daily online and all i get is a picture which shows that i only got it 2 times......Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP_Benefit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	1935502

Comment

Are you constantly online until the game kicks you out, or are you logging in or at least refreshing every day? I ask because some games don't reset some daily collectable rewards unless you have an actual log in for the day.

Reply to your ticket and ask about the daily rewards for 11/1, 11/2, 11/4, and 11/5, since that's what you've been given a screenshot for, and aside from 11/1, it's quite apparent you were indeed online, as proven by this screenshot. I'll touch base with support when they are back in the office.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I have been playing r2 games since 2013 ..r2 games are fun..I must say that I like COPIA but my VIP purchase is not going through it must be bugged..I have no problem purchasing for other games with Pay Pal...plz look into VIP purchasing system.for bug. tnx

Comment

Originally posted by Noeni23 View Post
                  I have been playing r2 games since 2013 ..r2 games are fun..I must say that I like COPIA but my VIP purchase is not going through it must be bugged..I have no problem purchasing for other games with Pay Pal...plz look into VIP purchasing system.for bug. tnx
                  Please send in a ticket to support at www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X