Copia servers shutting down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that "Copia" will officially shutdown on January 24th, 2018 00:00 EST. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here -
See more
See less

Gold transfer for closing Copia

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold transfer for closing Copia

Maybe i have here a chance to get a reply.

As normal service reminder ticket i dont got a response, maybe it need to be a public discussion about the **** service from R2G before some1 do something.
    You close Copia Game and told the players to open ticket to get the transfer for wasted Copia recharges.
    Thats what i have done, created a new f... char in a game that i dont wanna play to save
    something for my wasted money and time, because the games, thats worth to spend money and time on it, that i also play not included..... what a first ****....
    than i started SoD and now i fight nearly 1 month to get the transfer....
    1 Ticket and 4 or 5 reminder later still nothing......

reference to Case #: 669716
    Copia Sea World ,June Jan
    Swords of Dinity - Server 22 - Der´Hoschy

There was a holiday from the 13th - 21st, and it takes a couple weeks to catch up on tickets. I will forward your case number, please let me know if you don't have a response within 24 hours.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games:
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.